Special Mission: Get Close To The Suspect!

Hideki's View

I grumbled in annoyance. Why was it that I, the most sophisticated one of the bunch, must get close to this horrible man? They could have sent Ko in my place, he's... slower than me. I glared at the letter Kaoru gave me, why not read it once more?

"You were a close customer of Tomoyo. Seeing that, I want. No, we need you to get close to Iada in a day. Learn all you can about him, get any secrets, information, evidence that he's not someone safe. Don't do this for me, do this for her, Tomoyo. She's not safe." I read aloud, rethinking my previous thoughts.

I guess I shouldn't take this little missiom of mine so easily. This isn't child's play... Tomoyo, a dear friend of mine, is in danger. And the only people who can save are me, Ko, Miku, and Kaoru. Not even her own siblings or host friends can...

I sighed. "I might as well head to my classroom, after all... Iada is a classmate of mine." I muttered, walking off to my classroom.

I walked inside my class and sat in my seat all the way in the back corner, right next to Iada. How lucky am I? Iada came walking into the classroom, laughing wildly with girls swarming him.

"Ladies, ladies, my class begins in a few minutes. I would love to treat you all, but sadly I don't have enough time, my lovelies." He said, faking a face of sadness.

The girls all gasped, swooning over him even harder. "Oh, Iada-sama!"

"How kind of him!"

"Such kindness from Iada. He's so cute!"

"Aw, maybe next time?"

I groaned and covered my ears from those girls annoying squeals. Iada shooed them away and sat in his seat, looking my way. I glanced at him, giving him a strange look.

"Yes?" I asked.

Iada smiled. "It seems like you don't enjoy the company of beautiful maidens." He stated, almost glaring at me.

I sighed. "It's not that... To me, girls who squeal and crave attention are not suited for someone like myself." I explained, forming a small plan on my head.

He nodded and his eyes gleamed in joy. "Go on." He said.

"I find innocent girls attractive. The ones who are bubbly, adorable, childish." I mused, faking joy. "Yes, those are the girls I love and crave to have."

Iada grinned rather evilly. "Is that so?" I nodded. He smirked. "Well then, why don't we ditch this class and head somewhere more private to discuss this. I have much to tell." He mused, standing up

I stood up as well. This was all for Tomoyo. I was going to do this for her, even if it meant I had to act like this sick bastard. I followed Iada out the room. He was speaking to me non-stop as we walked to this so called private area of his. I was honestly afraid of this place he would lead me to. Who knew if he was going to kill me? This whole thing could be a trap and I was falling right into it!

I ignored the idiots obnoxious rambling and examined our surroundings. We were heading to the abandoned part of the school which contained most of the empty or abandoned rooms we had no use for. Why would he be leading me over here?

Iada stopped at a door with cracks all over it, it looked like someone tried breaking it open with some weapon. I rose an eyebrow as he took out keys and unlocked the door.

He smiled at me. "We're here!" He announced, walking in, laughing madly.

I had a bad feeling grow in the pit of my stomach. Wherever he was taking me to, I didn't like it. Something is wrong here...

"What... What is this place?" I asked curiously, eyeing the room as I entered.

Iada stuck out his arms and spun around. "Why, this is the room where I take innocent girls to!" He exclaimed, a crazed grin finding it's way to his lips. "... Just like Tomoyo." He whispered.

My head snapped in his direction, my eues were wide ope. "Excuse me?" I asked, shocked.

He held his hands behind his back and walked over to me with a sinister smile.  I backed away only to hit the door. My instincts took over and I tried to open the door, but it didn't budge. It was locked! Sweat dripped down my face in buckets as Iada stopped infront of me.

"It seems like you want to leave, Hideki." He purred, trailing his finger across my face. "Too bad the door locks once shut. You'll need the key that I happen to have."

I glared at him. "of course I do! Let me out of here!" I shouted, afraid for my life.

He frowned. "No..." he said.

I gasped, "And why not?!" I demanded.

He pulled a rope out from behind his back and wrapped it around my neck, pulling it tightly. I gasped and sputtered for air at the sudden force enclosing my lungs.

"Do you seriously believe I am so stupid?! Do you?! First, I catch that little bitch Miku, stealing my personal photos of my beloved! And I couldn't do anything because she had ran!" He shouted, tightening the rope.

My vision was getting blury as seconds passed. This was the end for me...

"I know what you four have planned! I have people who tell me these things! What I don't seem to understand is your groups stupidity. You all chose to separate instead of sticking with one another. How foolish of you idiots, tsk. You all believed you could take me down so easily? Hah, how hilarious." He shouted, laughing like a crazed man, which he happened to be.

I coughed, finally taking notice of how being choked to death was affecting me. I prayed in my mind, hoping Kaoru would at least find Tomoyo and save her. I failed us all, and Tomoyo. Because of my mistake, Tomoyo may never see her family, her loved ones again...

"I hope you have a few last words to say, Hideki. These will be your last." He spat, glaring at me hatefully.

I tried to smile as best as I could.

"F-F-Fuck... Y-Y-You I-Iada!" I sputtered out, my head wobbling from side to side. "Y-You w-will b-b-be t-taken in-into c-c-custody...."

With thise few last words, I shut my eyes for most likely the last time. Iada, the sick bastard was going to get away with this... no one knew where or what he did to Tomoyo.

I failed my mission, forgive me.

"You'll live in peace, you pest of a man, Hideki!" He yelled.

I smiled painfully. Tomoyo.... I'm sorry.

"HIDEKI!"

I heard her cry for me at the last second, the sound of her banging on a door furiously.

She was there. Tomoyo was safe... she was alive.

"HIDEKI! HELP!"

.

.

.

Mission Status: FAILURE