Special Mission: Learn More About Iada!

Miku's View

I looked down at the paper Kaoru gave us yesterday during that little meeting. He have us each one, each paper explained what our jobs were to save Tomo-chan. I honestly regret leaving her that day to cry in pity, if only I stayed in the club that day... She could've still been a member of the club. She had so much stress on her shoulders and I didn't bother paying attention to that at all.

The paper I had said, and I quote, "Learn more about our main suspect, Iada. He has fairly bright hair that looks almost like a bright pink or red. His eyes are like emeralds, but don't let them fool you. This man, he's not someone to be messed with. Be careful... Your goal is simply to learn as much as you possibly can in anyway possible." I read, quietly to myself.

I nodded. I know exactly how to do this... If he has been very close to Tomo, he must a very flirtatious man. And the only way into a heart like that is by flirting your way in...

~

I looked myself in the mirror, making sure I looked 'proper' enough for this... mission I was given. I had my hair in its usual low style, but this time in braids. I had glasses on as well and, well, a revealing outfit you may call it. It was still the same dress, but the dresses collar was more of a v-neck.

Perfect.

I smiled to myself, obviously proud with my succession in this change of appearance. I didn't like this at all, but this was for my friend, for Tomoyo. I sighed and walked out of the bathroom I hid in. Now, I needed to find Iada... and I know who can help me.

I ran to the music room, pushing past the doors like nothing. My friend, Kina, was very fond of Iada. It seems like Iada was a ladies man, despite him being with Tomo lately.

"Kina, I need your help!" I shouted, urgency in my voice.

Kina looked away from her violin, her eyes quickly filled with mischief. She placed her violin down and ran to me.

"Mrs. Yamisha, I'll be back soon!" She shouted to her teacher with a grin.

"Alright, dear. Just don't forget your violin again!" Mrs. Yamisha replied.

Kina grabbed my arm, the grin still plastered on her lips as she dragged me outside the music room. She pushed me against the wall gently and stared into my eyes, panting slightly.

"Hi, Miku. What a pleasant surprise to see you pay me a visit. To what do I owe this pleasure?" She mused, causing me to giggle.

I placed my hands on my hips, "Kina, I need you help for a serious mission." I said, seriously. She nodded her head with a straight face. "Go on..."

I cleared my throat, "As you can see from my clothing, it's very revealing and... appealing to some boys, yes?" I said.

She smirked, "So you're wearing a dress like this to attract some boy?" She asked.

I nodded. "You can say that, but it's not for my romance like intentions. This is simply to... Well, how do I say this?" I pondered, I clapped my hands together once I received the correct term to use. "To lure someone in."

She 'Oh'd' and tapped her cheek slowly. "I see, so this is more of a experiment?" She stated.

"Exactly. Now then, do you think this outfit will please Iada?" I asked, awaiting her words.

Her eyes widened, "Oh, no, no, no! You need to look innocent, you see... Iada seems to be attracted to girls who are more young looking and childish." She blurted out, examining my clothing. "He despises woman who dress like whores you may say."

I blushed in embarrassment, "So this dress was futile?" I asked, twitching slightly.

She nodded. "Yup! But lucky for you, I have some clothing you would consider to be childish." She smiled, devilishly. "Now, stay still, my dear Miku. Let Aunty Kina get you ready!"

I sweat dropped. "You are not my Aunty." I deadpanned.

"Oh, be quiet and stay still!"

~

I walked over to the cleaning supply room on the second floor, this was the room Kina told me Iada was most likely in. This room seemed to be his little 'hang out' area. It was quite an odd place to spend time at. Placing my hand on the door, I gently pushed it open. While looking around I noticed something...

The room was empty.

I shivered, an eery feeling took over me. This room was not supposed to be like this. The cleaning supplied were no where to be seen! Though, there was one thing in the room... A box at the top of a closet. I glanced around and ran over to the closet. I needed to get that box.

I jumped and reached out for the box, but I still couldn't reach. Clicking my tongue, I tried going on my toes to reach the box. However, when I grabbed the shelf holding the box, I pulled down on it to hard causing it to collapse.

I squeaked and fell to the floor. I hissed in pain as the box and it's contents fell on my head, scattering all over the floor. I moaned in pain as I rubbed my now sore head.

"I never was this clumsy." I mumbled, sitting on my knees. I looked around, my eyes widening. "W-Wha... W-What in the world is t-this?"

I was completely horrified. These were all pictures of Tomoyo, and there were some... rather disturbing ones. Each picture was different yet almost similar to the other.

There was one of Tomoyo running around in a bikini, Tomoyo hugging her brother, Tomoyo licking a popsicle, and...

There waa even one of her changing. She was almost nude!

I gasped and covered my mouth at my findings. This wasn't what I came for, but this sure does give us more facts showing that he's no normal boy.

I grabbed each photo, shoving them in my purse I brought with me. Kaoru, he defiantly needs to see this! Once they were all in my purse, I ran out of the room, stumbling over my feet. I frowned, this whole disguise had no purpose in my part of the mission. I took of my heeled shoes and ran even faster, heading to Kaoru and the others.

Tomoyo, stay safe! We're coming to help you!