The Tropical Theme and A Host-Hopper?!

Tomoyo's View - Next Day

- Notes For Math -

Panda-san is very cute~

So is Haru-chan and Usa-chan!

Math is boring, Tomo-chan doesn't like math!

Why can't Tomo-chan be good at math like nii-san..

Wahhh! I'm bored!!!! Awwwwwwwww-

The bell rang, signaling class was over. Grinning, I slammed my notebook shut, and ran as fast as I could to the club, passing Haru-chan on my way.

"Haru-chan! Let's walk to the club together!" I shouted, waving my hand in her direction.

She waved back with a smile. "Okay!" She shouted and ran over to me.

"We should run. If we're late Kyoya-senpai might raise your quota." I stated.

Haru-chan sighed, "You're right, let's go." She said before sprinting off.

"W-Wait!" I shrieked.

I ran after Haru-chan. After a good few minutes of us sprinting, we managed to reach the Host Clubs room in no time. Haru-chan grabbed the handle and pushed the door open. Rays of light shone upon us. You could birds chirping. The Host Club looked like a tropical island, a real tropical island...

"Where...is this?" Haru-chan asked.

"I think it's the Host Club, but a tropical island version..." I replied.

"Welcome!" The club chorused.

"Oh, it's you. Haruhi, Tomo-chan. You're both late." The twins said solemnly, flicking me on the forehead.

I pouted as I rubbed my forehead.

Hikaru lifted me up bridal style, "Tomo-chan, you need to be in costume like us." He scolded.

Kaoru grinned, "And we got the perfect 'costume' for you." He said.

Delight radiated off me. "Really?! Were going to play dress up!!" I shouted, hearts in my eyes at the idea of being able to dress up.

I loved playing dress up so much! Whenever me and my 'friends' would have a sleepover, we would dress up as princesses and others things. It was really fun, ever since I moved I haven't had the chance to play dress up again

Hikaru and Kaoru smiled and pet my head. "Yes, Tomo-chan, were going to play dress up." They said and handed me a white bag. "Go change, we'll be waiting outside for you."

I nodded rapidly and ran into the changing room, I quickly took my clothes off and put on what was in the bag. It was a dark blue kimono with light purple and blue flowers scattered around. There was also a red sash like thing that went around my stomach. A small little flower was on the white string in the sash. It was beautiful! The best part was that it wasn't revealing unlike the other dress the twins had made me wear.

Skipping out the changing room, I hugged Hikaru and Kaoru. I didn't even wait for their compliments. "Thank you guys so much! It's beautiful, I owe you two." I smiled.

They smirked. "No--" Hikaru started, "--problem." Kaoru finished.

Going on my tiptoes, I kissed both boys on the cheeks with a giggle. Their cheeks tinted a light pink. Aw! I got the twins to blush! Yippee! One point for Tomo-chan!

Points for Tomo - 1

Hikaru and Kaoru - NONE

Guests started to flood the room. Squealing in surprise, I ran to my table and waited for my guests. Miku didn't arrive like usual. Instead I had boys come and sit down at my table. I didn't know boys were able to request me. Shaking my head, I put on a smile. Just go along with it, Tomo.