Save Tomo-chan And Haru-chan!

Tomoyo's View Next Day

Tamaki shivered under the evil glare I was giving him, he knew exactly why I was doing this. He supposedly thought about the whole Renge being our manager thing, and he...accepted her.....

"Tamaki! I hope you know that I don't agree with this at all, Renge would only cause us problems." I stated my opinion. "Just because you think there's a chance that me and Haru-chan will become 'girlier', doesn't mean we agree with your decision. She won't change me at all, I change for no one."

Haru-chan nodded, "exactly, Tamaki-senpai." She agreed.

Tamaki pointed his long finger at us two, "I don't care if neither of you agree! If it can keep you away from those defying monstrous twins, I'll do it!" Tamaki exclaimed.

I pouted. "But, Tamaki! I like the twins!" I whined.

Tamaki gasped while Mori and Honey-nii burned holes in the back of the twins head. Hikaru and Kaoru took no notice at all and scooted closer to me, well Kaoru went to me and Hikaru stuck out his tongue in defiance. He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me to his chest, the smell of mint hitting my nose.

"Do you like both of us or only me, Tomo-chan?" Kaoru purred in my ear.

I shivered at the hot breath hitting my ear, a shiver taking over my body, as well as a deep blush. "I don't k-know, Kaoru-kun." I whimpered out.

I was beyond embarrassed, Honey-nii and Mori were watching, no everyone was!

"Do I have to test who you like the most?" He whispered.

I gulped, "N-No." I stammered out.

"Aw, I really wanted to kiss you Tomo-chan!" Kaoru whined, pressing his lips to the corner of my lips, barely grazing my lips.

My breath hitched in my throat, the pounding in my chest didn't slow down a bit. He was doing this to me, those butterflies in my stomach. What did this mean... What's this feeling..?

He pulled back laughing loudly. "I'm just kidding! I would never do such a thing to you!" He laughed.

My heart dropped for some reason, for some reason I felt sad, but even more betrayed. Why was this happening? Why was I feeling like this, why?!

"Everyone! Renge, your new host club manager, has baked some cookies." Renge's sickly high pitched voice screeched.

Taking a deep breath I grinned madly and looked at Renge, "cookies!" I exclaimed.

Tamaki slid next to Renge gracefully. "Oh.. How lady-like! I'm so moved!" Tamaki said.

"I didn't bake them for your, you phony prince." She deadpanned, making Tamaki go to the corner and pick mushrooms. Renge ran over to Kyoya-senpai. "There a little bit burnt, but I know what your going to say, Kyoya-sama." Renge puckered her lips and swung to the side. "Oh, Kyoya-sama!"

I ignored her ravish squealing which was just annoying, walking over to the cookies she made. Honey-nii bit one. They looked good so I took one and nibbled on it. Right away the cookie was snatched out my mouth, "Momo, Mitsukuni, stop. They're bad for you."

I pouted, 'but Mori....!" I whined.

Mori shook his head and pulled the cookie out my hands, he placed it on the small table. Small tears rolled down my cheeks. They were my beloved brunt cookies.

I ran to Kyoya-senpai and leaped into his chest, I crawled up to his back. Grinning, I patted his head. "Good boy." I praised him like a puppy.

Tamaki started to yell and run around like a mad mad, scolding Haruhi for doing something wrong. I sighed and messed with Kyoya-senpai's hair.