53

No, no I can't forgive him, he hurt me. He mentally broke me.

I'm not going to be a weak woman who gives in so easily to a man who continuously put me through trauma and despair.

He loves me, God he loves me.

Is this what love is?

Pushing myself further against the tiles I stuck my fingers in my ears and closed my eyes tightly, the razor slipping in the process.

"Storm, Storm please lis-"

"No! I wanna go home I wanna go home" I screamed shaking my head. I don't want to listen to his excuses no more.

"I can't let you go" he whispered trying to grab a hold of my hand, the voices around me barely audible, I don't want to hear his excuse.

"That's it" senior Jabal stormed into the bathroom and gently placed a jacket over my shoulders.

Helping me up he placed my head on his chest and began stalking out of the bathroom furiously. I revelled in the comfortability of his chest.

I caught a glimpse of a broken looking Andrei on my way out, tears brimming his hazel eyes.

He deserves this, Storm he deserves this.

"Dad" he sounded lost as he followed behind the 2 of us.

"Andrei I'm taking her home, you stop me and I'll take your position away from you no questions asked" he spat gently ushering me into his beautiful car.

Andrei was at the door with his head in his hands, I watched as he pulled his gun out and began shooting at the trees furiously.

People ran out of the home in worry and confusion. Don't you dare feel sorry for him don't you fucking dare!

"Go to sleep my daughter you'll be home soon" he mumbled starting the car and driving towards nothingness.

Everything became blurry. I barely remember the ride home, I could barely see dad and Shazia crying in pain as senior helped me into my bed. The conversation sounded like gibberish.

Tucking my head under the duvet I closed my eyes, I just can't be in this world anymore.

All I cause is trouble, people get hurt because of me that's all I do.

What if Jamal got hurt because of me, anyone in this whole building could have been injured or killed because of me.

......

"Stormi"

The gentle hand woke me up from my deep sleep. Gently removing the blanket from my face the bright sunlight hit me instantly.

Dad and Shazia stood beside the bed with sympathy, as I cowered away from the blazing light.

"Stormi come on it's been 2 weeks, you need to come out" dad whispered taking a seat on the bed, he gently ran his hand through my tangled greasy hair.

I haven't showered in 2 weeks niether have I been able to leave bed, I've eaten a few bites a day and less than a litre. There's no meat on my body I'm basically withering away.

I don't have it in me to live, and it's not good.

"That's it" Shazia mumbled pulling me of the bed, my bed bound body almost fell because of the new found feeling.