52

I can't take this anymore.

At the beginning there was small speckles of light coming through a tiny window but as the suns gone down so has the light.

I'm  basked in darkness and I can't breathe. Every corner of the room looks like a shadow. I need to get out.

" HELLPPPPPPPPP" I yelled, my voice echoed through the room.

No no no, my breath began to become shallower as my body shook. I've never been scared like this before, why.

" SOMEONE PLEASE, I CANT BREATHE" I yelled again, loose tears streamed down my cheeks as I  thrashed against the restraints.

" I CANT BREATHE!"

Luckily enough just as I screamed again Andrei bursted into the room, the outside light pouring inside instantly put my body at ease.

" Storm if this is another one of your games"  he growled approaching me quickly.

"Please, take this of me" his eyes caught sight of my soaking wet cheeks. He hurriedly came and unshackled me.

As he stepped back to give me space I sprinted out of the room, anxiety and fear making me feel as if I was drowning in a dark ocean.

" GET BACK HERE RIGHT FUCKING NOW" his yell echoed through the whole house. Ignoring it I tried to run up to my room but someone stood in my way.

Senior? A worried look etched on his face as he reached for my wet cheek.

" are you ok" he asked confused, no I'm not. I can't hold it anymore. Dropping to the tiled ground I wrap my arms around my almost naked body, my breaths barely coming out as I tried to breathe.

From my blurred vision I could see senior kneel on the floor, he gently stroked my hair.

" your ok"

" your s..son is a mon...monster" I stuttered.

He gently lifted my head and placed it on his lap, this man is too comforting to be a Mafia man.

" Andrei, what have you done to her" no, no he's here. Flailing closer to senior I held his wrinkled hand in mine.

"No disrespect father but this is none of your business" he spoke angrily.

" why not"

" because she's mine"

Senior scoffed at his answer.
"She can't be yours you've got a fiancé" ain't that the truth.

" father" he growled.

" Storm, sweetheart what's wrong" he asked kindly ignoring his wolf son.

" I lost my baby, I lost my baby" my tears fell like a waterfall as I curled further into a ball. It's my fault, I lost my baby, I did it didn't I. Maybe I don't deserve happiness, maybe I'm not supposed to be loved.

" Storm, look at me" Andrei ordered kneeling beside my body, he grabbed my chin gently forcing me to look at him.

" no let go, I can't breathe!" I tried to he's out of his grip but he didn't let go.

Andrei pulled my body away from his father and picked me up baby style, my legs wrapped around his torso as he stroked my head.

" Habibti, listen to my heart beat and nothing else ok. It's just you and me" he whispered into my ear, my breathing slowly started to feel ok again, what is he doing to me.

Why do I feel protected with him when all he has ever done is hurt me, God what is this.

" get everyone out of here now, call it of I can't do this shit no more" he whisper yelled towards his father and men.

Do what? My mind was overtook with scary thoughts. I squeezed my my arms around his neck further.

"you hurt me" I mumbled.

"I know" he spoke, is that all. He knows, I'm not important enough for him to care, this is an act.

As he tried to take me upstairs his father stopped him
" Andrei send her home" he ordered angrily, Andrei tensed.
Taking a step back he held me tighter.

" you must be high on bath salts to even mention that father"

" look what you've done to her! You've made her weak"

" I want you to leave" I'm not doing this anymore, I can't do this. I can't let him do this to me.

I let go of his neck and threw my body towards the ground, he tried to pull be back but I dodged his hold.

"DONT TOUCH ME" I yelled, turning around I caught sight of the open front door. Into the darkness.

Darkness or Andrei

Darkness or Andrei

Darkness or

Fuck it it's darkness.

My bare feet slapped against the tiles, I'm not staying here. I almost stepped outside when someone pulled me back.

" No, let her. The only thing out there is darkness baby girl" Andrei seethed putting his hands in his pockets. Oh God.

"I can't do this anymore." I whispered, mostly to myself but everyone heard me.

Trigger warning- suicide, if uncomfortable please skip the rest of this chapter ❤️

Pushing the unknown man away I sprinted upstairs and ran straight into a bathroom.

Slamming the drawers open I threw the shampoos and irrelevant items towards the ground. I was about to open another draw up when I found it.

A razor.

" Storm open this fucking door now!" His husky voice echoed through the whole house as he banged on the door.

" no, I need to get out of here" I cannot think straight, the whirlpool of anxiety and hysteria took over my being, I'm not in control.

" STORM"

Holding the razor against my wrist I inhaled a deep breath, this is it.

I'll be with my baby and aw.....

" FUCK" Andrei had broken the door without me even realising, scrambling into the corner I held my arm up.

" don't come any closer, I'll do it" I stuttered, Andrei threw his hands up in a surrendering motion. He looks absolutely distraught.

" baby, please"

" don't you dare baby me Andrei, I want answers and I want them now" I yelled, if my death scared him so much I'll get some damn answers.

"Ok what, ask me" he uttered hurriedly.

" why are you doing this to me, your getting married, you bought me here for no reason, you've mentally tortured me for losing MY baby"

A torn up look took over his facial features.

" why would you ask me this Storm I don't fucking kn...." Again! Raising my arm I pushed the razor blade up against my vein.

" FUCK, I LOVE YOU OK".

Ohhhh SHNAPPPO

OK babies so I'm unpublishing the last few chapters and rewriting them because I don't like the ending 😭😂

More specifically the next chapter.

But I'll unpublish them in a few days so if you'd like carry on if not read the new version when it's updated!

I love you guysssss