14

" Andrei Jabal, you are" I watched in slight surprise as the blonde man smirked and grabbed his hand.

" Richard Monroe, I've heard about you Mr Jabal. I would love to speak to you about a business venture"

Are you fucking kidding me, he's literally ruined it for us and hoe the hell would a man like Richard would know Andrei.

"Why not, I'm free right now" Pushing the thoughts away I turned on my heel and began walking away, if the plans not already tits up I need to finish recon before Andrei ruins it even more.

"Chèrie where are you going?" Richard asked almost too sweetly, twisting my body around, I stared at both men with fake fury raging through my blue orbs.

I'm leaving, all I fucking wanted was to talk to you about the dog. I hope you get stabbed up the asshole with a really big dildo" I seethed furiously, Andrei rolled his eyes in contempt as Richard looked almost amused.

Richard departed from Andrei and came to me "Here take my number, I would love to get to know you better" Richard said as he handed me a card, giving him a gentle smile I took it.

"She's my wife Monroe" Andrei seethed from behind us, I couldn't help but groan in anger, this man can't even follow a storyline. I placed the card in my pocket and glared at him.

"Sure thing Richard, I'd actually love to see you tomorrow and I'm your ex fucking wife Andrei so suck my dick" with that I walked away from the men.

Once I was a good distance away from them I sighed in relief, why the hell would he do that I thought angrily. There was literally no need he just complicated it more.

Shaking my head tiredly I continued checking the place out, I pray the boys would be done quick because right now the only thing I need is food and a damn bed.

........................................................

"But there's 5 cameras on my side Storm, if he wants us to steal the Mona Lisa your side would be the easiest way to go" Ray groaned in stress, sometimes these guys act like absolute amateurs in the buisness.

Ray Finn and I are currently sat on the bed with blueprints and pictures scattered everywhere, Ray looks uni exam level stressed whilst Finn is just laying calmly with a cigarette hanging loosely from his lips.

"Well that's better than Finn and I's side, to get to her we would have to get past the security desk " The wrinkles on his forehead dissappeared as his eyes widened in realisation.

"Fuck, so how we going to get in then" he mumbled thoughtfully, now this is the hardest part.

After literally 30 minutes of frustration and anger I found the perfect way in. We had already decided on the tunnel which Andrei had checked today, its still there but it has been locked with an Abus Granite padlock.

They can withstand up to 6 tonnes of tensile strength making them very much impossible to break. However the key may be able to be picked.

The year before I discovered a way to copy keys using moldable plastic and an ice lolly stick, it literally changed our game.

I looked up from the blue print and smirked at them, they both stared at me in absolute excitement, they'd recognise this look anywhere.

"Maybe we won't need anyone to go in from the top" I mumbled strolling towards the whiteboard.

" ok so first things first get into the tunnel, leave that to me. Step 2 travel exactly 15 metres in and climb the ladder, at the top of that ladder is another Abus Granite lock which I will pick and then finally we're in to the islamic artifact side, right underneath the turkish tiles. 10 minutes before the lock is broken Finn from above ground you will have to activate an electrical blackout. Once inside we have exactly 10 minutes to grab what we need and leave" I rushed out drawing illegible lines on the board.

"But the lasers may still be active because they run of solar power which means if we mess up there the alarms go of and boom, we fucked it" I mumbled slowly, that may be the only fuck up. Removing my gaze from the board I turned to the guys, an expectant look on my face.

"It'll work, but that means only you and Ray can go inside. I'll have to stay in the van and control everything from there" Finn said, I nodded in agreement. It could still work.

" The electrical blackout will need to be done from the mains line a street away from the museum, you'll have to careful Finn"