15

"Your  job was to recon the place yet instead I find you being distracted by a man!" He yelled whilst pacing the small room, literally 2 minutes after the boys left to get food Andrei stormed into our room and began shouting.

His suit still in pristine condition however his hair looks  like it's  been through a tornado, still looks hot though.

Stop getting distracted Storm! He's accusing you of being a damn whore.

"Are you fucking kidding me Andrei, I was getting information" I said with just as much anger, what I said made him chuckle. As if I said something funny, did I?

"What right do you have to tell me who not to talk to, listen here Mr Jabal your not my father so you have no damn right to get involved in my business ok" I continued, he pushed me over the edge. Andrei abandoned his place by the door and stalked towards me.

He towered over my small frame, I tried my best to stand as confident and tall as possible but I think that failed as he grabbed my neck. A sadistic gleam running through his orbs.

" I have every right, Every. Fucking. Right" his grip was only tightening on my neck, I was starting to gasp for air. My body went into full on panic mode as he lifted me higher, I began kicking and punching yet it had no affect on him.

"Enjoy your last night of freedom Qalil" with his last threat he dropped my body onto the carpeted ground, I landed with a harsh thud beside the bedside table. I rubbed my neck gently trying to control my sporadic coughs.

"Fuck you"  I managed to bite out, luckily he heard. Andrei turned his body back towards me and smirked, it wasn't one of his usual smirks, it looks scarier....more sinister.

"Just fucking wait"

Without thinking I grabbed the radio from the bedside table and flung it at his muscular back. I smirked happily as he flinched in pain. Sitting up properly I glared at his back, he hadn't even turned around. His body refuses to turn back towards me.

"Last night of freedom my ass, suck a hairy toe you gorilla"

.........................................................

"Storm what the fuck have you done"

Now being awoken to someone yelling that in your ear is not the best. Immiedietly I covered my ears with the pillow and groaned, it was to damn early for me to be awake.

" Storm I swear to god I am going to put a wax strip on your nipples and pull it of just like I did when we were 6, don't want another damn trip to the A&E do we bitch" he yelled once again, yet this time it actually registered in my brain. I am not ready to go through that pain. I still have a mark to remember it by.

Quickly pushing the duvet of my body I sat up, Ray and Finn are stood in front of the bed glaring at me. What have I done now, I thought tiredly.

"It's been cancelled" wait what, Finn uncrossed his arms from his chest and threw me a piece of paper, unfolding it I began reading.

'  Due to some unforeseen circumstances the plan has been cancelled, I have booked a one way ticket back to London for  12am today.

Since you guys have technically been working for 2 days you will be paid, £10,000 each.

Be ready Storm

"What the fuck does he mean the plans being cancelled" I yelled, the amount of hatred running through my blood right now is absolutely unbelievable.

" Storm fuck that, have you read the bottom?! What the hell did you do" sighing in pain I leaned against my headboard.

" I may have thrown a radio at him and told him to suck a hairy toe" the resounding groans in the room made me dig my head deeper into the blanket. I may have fucked up. A few seconds after my confession Finn sat beside me, he grabbed my hand and gently squeezed it in reassurance.

"You know what it doesn't matter, the job would have most likely  failed and ended up with us in prison. Atleast we get £10,000 and basically had a vacation" Ray mumbled in agreement, I mean I partially agree but I do believe I could have pulled it of. Everything was set. Andrei knows if we pull this of I'd no longer be in his control and he couldn't let that happen.

Finn squeezed my hand tighter drawing me back to reality, I'm so happy the guys didn't hate me. Throwing the paper on the floor I stood up and walked towards the closet with purpose.

"If the flights at 12 we have enough time to explore, let's go have fun guys" I shouted excitedly, grabbing a
yellow summer dress I quickly changed in the bathroom.

They remained glued to bed snacking on a bag of stale popcorn from yesterday.

"Get ready I want to leave in 30 minutes."