49

NameraNamas222
Sorry I'm a little late, decided to make it extra long for you guys!! 😁😁

" no no no, stop" I stuttered as the men held me against the wall. Dad and Shazia looked infuriated, their faces red with pain and anger.  They were trying to scream but the tape wouldn't allow it to happen.

" I said stay still, this time we will have an audience so play nice" he tore the bare remains of my crop shirt of my body, my black lace bra visible to his disgusting gaze.

Throwing my leg forward I tried to get in a hit but he instead took a quick step to the side. The man hooked his leg around mine securing me in place, a sudden cry escaping my lips.

His fucking leg scraped across my injury, holy shit.

"I'll do anything please just let them go"

" I'll tell you what's going to happen, I'm going to fuck you in front of them. Then In front of you I'll have them thrown into the ocean tied up. Finally I'll kill you"
He said sinisterly, my breath hitched. No, I don't care about myself at all but I need to save dad and Shazia.

I will not fucking allow him to hurt my family.

I tried to struggle against the men's hold but they didn't budge at all, from the corner of my eyes I could see dad thrashing against the right rope.

Sargent confidently strode forward and hooked his dirty finger under the waistline of my jeans, without hesitation he pulled them down revealing my black thong, fucking wrong day to wear this.

" don't you dare touch me" I screamed, the sudden memories began hitting me harder, that along with the searing pain ripping through my abdomen had me crying. It's all too much. I need him.

" oh look at that I dared" he almost pulled down my underwear when we heard muffled yelling coming from outside the fort. No, if Jamal comes he will kill him too.

Sargent pulled away, his body on high alert.

" who else is fucking here" he screamed, pacing the interior, he looks shooketh. I tried to say no one but just as my lips parted the door slammed open.

Andrei!

He stood at the door with a large gun in his right hand, fury visibly coming of his body

He stood at the door with a large gun in his right hand, fury visibly coming of his body. I don't know why but I instantly felt safe, as if no one could hurt me.

Andrei's furious gaze met mine as he sauntered in, 5 men flooded in behind him instantly grabbing Sargent.

The 2 men behind me shook in fear, so would I. Andrei looked like a damn villain in his all black cargo pants and shirt. Just as the men's grip loosened I instantly threw my body on to the floor, 2 bullets ricocheted through the room followed by 2 loud thuds.