47

hxyxforeverdreaming
Just for youuuuu

" no, I c..can't be" Andrei's eyes were locked with mine, a strange emotion running through them. I couldn't be though.

" when was the last time you had sex and were you using protection? " he asked whilst the nurse and he analysed all my wounds. I was about to answer when Andrei began to speak.

" 36 days ago, no protection" He stated clearly, his stone cold eyes still staring at me. Gosh that was very accurate. Glancing towards the Doctor I watched as his face slightly dropped.

" miss we are going to inject you with anaesthesia" feeing the cold needle enter my body I sighed. The prickling pain began to slowly fade as did my vision, I couldn't wait to be knocked out, kinda tired of life.

........................................................

The world around me began to slowly feel real again, my eyes were unable to open but I could here the little chitter chatter in the room.

" sir, I'm sorry" am I dead? why the hell was the man sorry.

" yumaris aljins maeia , ya tiflay"
(fuck me, my baby) ok so I'm probably not dead, Andrei would burn my body if I died. A second later a loud slam resonated through the room, my body jumped in shock.

" Miss, Miss are you ok?" My eyes adjusted the bright light as the doctor stepped in my line of vision. Nodding my head yes glanced down at my body, it had been through some shitttt.

The top of my right arm, both my thighs and abdomen were bandaged tightly. The small minor wounds were cleaned and covered in little plasters.

I could still feel a dull pain resonating through my body but it was bearable. The cramps I had in my stomach were also almost gone, gosh my bleeding vagina.

"Why was I bleeding down there doc" I questioned bluntly, my body still tired from today's events. The doctor motioned for the nurse to leave and stood in front of me, his face paling by the second.

" we thought maybe you had a urethral prolapse, but after taking a look we found out you were pregnant." No, no I couldn't be. My hand immediately clutched my stomach, no no no no. " since your were in your first trimester it was very very difficult " please don't be dead.

" you had a miscarriage" he spoke slowly, my mind began to spin. How did I not realise I was pregnant, I never felt a thing. Tears slowly trickled down my cheeks, as my hand lingered on my bandage covered stomach.

Andrei just left, how did he leave after finding out I had a miscarriage, he really didn't care for me. Gosh why did a little part of me think he would, I set my self up for failure.

" doctor someone's calling for Miss Campbell" glancing at the nurse covered in scrubs I watched as she handed the doctor the phone before he handed it to me.

"I'll give you a minute" with that he left and closed the door. Placing the phone to my ear I sighed tiredly.

" who is it" my voice cracking with every word.

" princess are you ok?" Jamal.

" fine, did you find dad and Shazia?" I asked, a small almost inaudible sigh escaped his lips. Oh no.

" Storm, We cant find them but don't worry" DONT WORRY, panic surged through my veins
" Andrei has West Side on lockdown, we will find them"

I need to go, I need to find them.

" Jamal I need you to go to my apartment, he likes to leave messages. I'm coming"

" no I'll find them, you need to relax!"

" this man will hurt them, I can't relax" dropping the phone I swung my legs of the bed, the prickling pain surging through my body as I attempted to stand.

My bare feet trudged along the cold floor beneath me, reaching the chair I grabbed the clothes.

The crop shirt is absolutely tattered with blood and tears as are my cargo pants. There's no time to grab new clothes, groaning and moaning I slipped them on and headed towards the door.

I need to get them back, it's all my fault that they've been taken, if only I didn't overestimate my abilities. Maybe I'd still have my baby, oh fuck stop. Wiping the start tear I carried on.

There's absolutely no time for me to cry, dad and Shazia are my main responsibility.