3

Another day had dawned and Lydia and Thomas woke up earlier than they should, while everyone was still sleeping. Thomas offered Lydia a walk. She, of course, agreed.

"Ok. I think that before I tell you the other part of the story I have to tell you something.' Lydia started.

"Me too. I know t-" Thomas was interrupted by Lydia.

"I go first. But you have to promise that you won't give it away. Ok?"

"I swear"

"Great. I am a banshee" Lydia confessed.

"You are a what?!"

"A banshee, I can predict deaths and do things that I don't even know."

"Is Scott also a b..... whatever you are?"

"Well, no. He is a werewolf"

"I see... ."

"What do you want to tell me?"

"Me? Oh yeah. Em, nothing important."

"Ok. I will continue my story"

"Yes"

"My mom, also, told me to hide because W.I.C.K.D would take any teen that had chances to survive the flare. We hadn't time to hide. W.I.C.K.D knew that I was a banshee, Malia was a were coyote, Scott was a werewolf, they also knew that Stiles was a human. They took him."

"I am sure that we will find him" Thomas tried to make Lydia feel better. 

When they arrived, they saw that everyone was doing their part. Scott and Minho were in the maze. It was late so if Thomas went to the maze he wouldn't be able to do anything, so he stayed with Lydia. It didn't last a lot. Lydia went all alone to search Stiles. 

Thomas stayed all afternoon with Teresa. Being with Teresa, for Thomas, was always a relief break, not this time. He felt different. He felt like he was with another glader and not with his love. 

Hours had passed, Scott and Minho arrived. Everyone, like the past days, was asking Scott about his day. 

Meanwhile, Lydia was alone in a forest. She was almost lost. Suddenly, she saw a figure shaking, and she approached it. It was a runner, his name was Ben. 

"Hey, Ben are you okay?" Lydia said 

"Please help me, It is all Newt's fault," Ben said repeatedly.

Lydia went closer. Ben tried to attack her. She started to scream. Ben left, his ears were covered with blood. Scott found Lydia. Lydia explained to him what happened.

"We have to find Stiles and leave that place. I feel so funny."

"You are right! We will leave and save everyone here. W.I.C.K.D made a huge mistake by taking them here."

They didn't know that Teresa heard him. She ruined and informed Newt about what she heard. Then she informed Thomas and Gally. Thomas tried to convince Teresa not to tell to anyone but it was late. 

"Keep it as secret," Thomas said

"Oups-" Teresa said sarcastically 

"What do you mean 'oups'" Thomas was getting mad. 

"I mean, I can tell it to anyone I want and I said it to Newt and Gally, not sorry," Teresa said leaving him furious. 

In reality, Thomas was confused. He was not sure whether he should believe what Teresa told him.