12

Thomas took Lydia to the treehouse, which Lydia loved.

"I am really sorry!" Lydia said.

"Don't worry it is over!"

"Can you give me details of how you ended up kissing Teresa?"

"Yes! Well, I saw you talking with Newt and I thought that it would be better not to interrupt you so I talked to Chuck.  It was good, we had to talk for ages. Then, Teresa joined us, Chuck dislikes her so he left. I stayed, because I knew that it would be rude to leave. Afterwards, I said 'hey, how do you do?'  and she said 'you don't need to say anything, I know' she pause and she kissed me. I tried to push her gently, because it would be mean to push her and injure her, but she was really attached so I couldn't. You know the rest of it."

"I do, I just don't get it"

"What do you mean "I don't get it""

"Why did I react like that? I mean that I was about to kill her."

"Everyone would like to kill her. She is way more annoying than anyone could ever be."

"You liked her, didn't you?"

"Yes, before you came. You see, there wasn't any other choice and I didn't know any other girl. I don't know a lot of girls, but I am sure that you are the best!"

"I love you!" Thomas was watching her eyes glow while she said it.

"I love you more than anything else I could ever have"

~

The runner arrived at the glade. Newt had been waiting for Malia.

"There you are! The doors were about to close! You scared me"  Newt said hugging and kissing Malia on her forehead.

"Chill, she is safe and sound! I cannot recognize you anymore! You disguise me!" Minho joked.

"I hate you!" Newt said laughing.

"I think that I would like to take a nap" Malia interrupted. She had a terrible headache.

"Yeah, ok" Newt said realising her from his arms.

"Now that she left I need to tell you something..." Minho said.

"Why now that she left?" Newt looked at him suspiciously.

"Well, I don't know how to say this, because I know that you love her"

"Can you say it in English, the only language I understand" he said sarcastically.

"So, Malia and Scott were, you know, together" Minho said ignoring Newt's comment.

"Well, I knew that something was going on, but it is ok"

"What do you mean ok?"

"She loves me and I love her. So, everything that happened in past is meaningless for me." He said annoyed.

"I didn't mean to bother you, I told you this just to warn you!"

"I know and I am sorry."

"It is fine" he said disappointed by his friend reaction. In reality, he was a bit jealous, his best friends had girlfriends and he is alone all day except if Scott doesn't feel like talking to Chuck. Rare phenomenon.

"Newt!" A voice yelled.

"Yes?"

"Malia doesn't feel good!" The voice said and Newt left Minho's sight without saying goodbye.

Minho decided to go for a walk in the woods. It was a welcome relief for Minho. He spent 1 hour walking and thinking about a way to escape the maze, when  suddenly he saw a girl.