7

It was late at night Lydia was asleep, Thomas was awake holding her hand. After some minutes, Newt came in.

"Hey Thomas, she will be fine." 

"I know that or, at least, I hope" 

"You know, you are really important to her, she might don't know it" 

"What do you mean she doesn't know it?"

"I mean that, when she is awake, she doesn't think about you so much b-" 

"Sorry, but how do you know what she is thinking?"Thomas interrupted.

"But when she is sleeping, she is always thinking about you." Newt ignored him.

"How do you know what she is thinking when she sleeps?" 

"She is talking in her sleep, she always says the same thing 'I didn't say it back' it is so obvious that she is thinking about you" 

"I am sorry but you are wrong, you should have been more careful when she told us her story" 

"I don't know the whole story" 

"Anyway, she is thinking about St-" he stopped.

"I mean no, she can't be thinking about him..." 

"How do you know that?" 

"Well, she told me not to tell it to you but-" 

"Go on" 

"Em ok, Lydia after your fight came to me because she saw you and Malia talking, she wanted to talk to her, she told me that she loves you and that Stiles is a wasting crime, she doesn't think that she will find him and she doesn't want to lose you" 

"So why does she keep saying the same thing that she told Stiles?"

"I know more than you know, so trust me things are going to be revealed very soon"

"What do you mean very soon?" 

"Be patient Thomas, I feel sad talking about it" 

"You are a brother to me, you can tell me anything" 

"Go to sleep Thomas" Newt said leaving the room. 

~ The next day~

"Good morning" Lydia said 

"Morning" Said Thomas, a bit annoyed.

"What happened, I am getting better." 

"I just, I don't know, Newt says he knows things that will be revealed soon" 

"I guess it is not a death, I would feel it" 

"That's good" 

Lydia was able to stand up, still holding Thomas' hand. 

"Let's go for a walk!" Lydia said excited

"Are you sure you will be fine?" 

"Totally" 

They walked for hours, laughing, both of them liked it. 

"Do you, still, see the nightmare?" Thomas asked

"Well, -" before Lydia could answer she passed out.

"Lydia! Wake up!"

Thomas carried her back to the room she was, muttering ' I told her not to go, it is my fault" again and again.

Malia and Newt saw Thomas and they run towards him.

"She fainted, I don't know what to do" 

"Take her to the room, she has to rest" Malia said 

"I don't mean that" 

"Hey, the maze doors are opened, I have to go, Minho is waiting for me." Malia said.

"Be careful," Newt said.

"I promise" 

"Wait, is she a runner?" Thomas asked.

"Yes, she is as fast as Scott as strong as Scott and she knows how to control her powers" 

"So you also know about Lydia, Scott and Malia" 

"Yes, Malia told me once" 

Thomas felt really strange around Newt so he left and took Lydia to the room.
There was not a minute that Thomas didn't hold Lydia's hand. 

"Lydia don't leave me. I don't know what I will do if I lose you. You are my everything, you are the reason I wake up every morning, you are the reason why I live." Thomas said, crying.

"Thomas, I will be fine I promise'' Lydia said. "Tell Scott I know where Stiles-" she fainted again. "Thomas, I love you, even if I am not here, even if you don't love me, just remember it"

"I will always love you!" Thomas said holding her hand tighter. 

Lydia stood up immediately she screamed really loud and she was fine.
Thomas' ears were bleeding.

All the gladers got inside the room. 

"Thomas! Malia can you help him?" Newt said.

"I'll try" she held his hand she took his pain. Thomas recovered in no time. 

"Thanks!" Thomas said to Malia.

"I am sorry, I couldn't control it" Lydia said. 

"It is ok, I am fine" Thomas tried to calm her down.

Everyone got back to work.

"I lost my powers" Lydia said

"How do you know that?"

"While I was asleep, Meridith told me that if I want to heal completely I have to give my powers as they are the cause I fainted and if I didn't I would pass out more and more times until I die for second time" 

"Who is Meridith? You died once before?!" 

"Meridith is another banshee and yes"

"So aren't you a banshee anymore?" 

"For the time being"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that I was born banshee so they cannot take my power completely. I will get it back and it will be stronger."

"How do you know that? Why didn't you do it before? When will you get them back?"

"Peter gave me a book and I read it in the treehouse. To do it I had to use 100% of my power and in a week I will be as strong as I was, but in the end I will be stronger." 
________________

I hope you enjoyed that part! Thanks for reading! I will post update tomorrow!🥰