10

Scott and Malia decided to go for a walk in the woods. 

"Do you really think  that we were- you know" Scott asked. 

"Dunno, isn't it crazy that We don't remember our past?" Malia said.

"Well, from what I remember, we lived in beacon hills, You, Stiles, Lydia, Derek, Liam, Mason, Corey, Alec and I were a pack!" 

"So, how did we end up here?" 

"We were at school, Stiles and I were playing lacrosse, you and Lydia were talking. Then your phone or Lydia's started ringing, it was your or Lydia's mother. I don't know or I don't remember what happened but we had to hide. We didn't manage to and a helicopter took  to Stiles. You got its smell and we followed it, it stopped at a lab. Lydia and I entered the building. We found an old lady, Ava, we convinced her to put us here for a month to find Stiles, otherwise" Scott stopped immediately. 

"What happened?" Malia said.

"Find a piece of paper! I will go for Lydia" 

It took a fair amount of time to find Lydia. They didn't find a piece of paper. 

"Scott, I couldn't find a piece of paper," Malia said.

"It is ok, Lydia take my phone and record every memory you have from the past"

"I don't remember a lot," Lydia said. 

"It is Ok, just do it, it doesn't matter if it is an old situation that we've been through, whatever you remember." Scott said and Lydia started recording.

"Do you remember anything, Malia?" 

"No, don't you remember that I couldn't remember my name?" Malia said. 

Suddenly, they heard Lydia saying that Malia and Scott were in a relationship. 

"I was sure about it!" Scott said. 

"I finished, it is your turn Scott" Lydia said and Scott started recording.

When Scott finished Lydia asked " Why are we doing this?" 

"We promised to find Stiles in a month and when the box came we started forgetting things..." 

"You send the recordings  to my phone and to Malia's and then turn it off, we mustn't waste its battery." 

"Ok"

"Hey Lyds, there you are!" A voice sounded.

"Yes, sorry for leaving you, it was important!" Lydia said.

"It is ok, I am fine that you are safe." 

"Thomas, we have to leave the maze!" 

"Yes I know, we are working on it for three years!" 

"Don't be sarcastic, I will forget everything from my past life if we don't do anything!" 

"Well, it is not up to me to do something" 

"I know, but I have an idea!" 

"Tell me," Thomas said and Lydia stared whispering her plan. 

~

That time Scott left and Malia ran after him. 

"Hey, Scott!" Malia said.

"Yes?" 

"Would you like to go for a walk?" 

"Sure"

"I don't know, but-" malia started but Scott interrupted him.

"Yeah, I know what Lydia said was kind of unexpected."

"I don't think so" 

"What do you mean"

"Well, from the first time I saw you I was sure that we had met and we were something..." 

"So, why did you end up with Newt?"

"I love him.....but-"

"What?" 

"Forget it, I love him so nothing else matters" 

"Ok" said Scott, a little disappointed.

~

"Lydia, I need to tell you something"

"What?" 

"It is really possible that I am Stiles" 

"What?! No! Why do you think that?"

"Minho heard that I was in Scott's weird thing and Scott said that the boy there wasn't me but Stiles."

"You might look alike"

"Do you think that this is a coincidence?"

"Yes" 

"I look like your ex boyfriend who is lost and you are trying to find him here, you meet me, who looks like him and you say that I am acting like him?"

"You are good in sports, while he is not" 

"Oh my god! You know what you are right!" He said sarcastically.

"Come on Thomas, who cares if you are Stiles or not?"

"I do, I want to know my past!"

"I cannot promise but I will try to find a way so that you remember your past!"

"I love you!"

"I love you more"

________________________

I hope you like the book! Thanks for reading, I really appreciate ii!!!