26

Thomas was in the glade again. He was feeling dizzy.

"Hey, where are Lydia and Scott?" Minho asked kind of worried, forgetting about Teresa.

"Wish I knew!"

"What happened there?" The boy asked.

"I cannot remember anything! It feels like the first time I came here"

Minho gave a worried glance at Fry, who replied with an 'Idk' one.

~

"Teresa, can I ask you something?" Scott asked

"I guess"

"When I was talking to the nogitsune-"

"You never talked to that, some who are called the dread doctors told us that if we made you think that the nogitsune was there we would have some really interesting results"

"Did you just say, DREAD DOCTORS?!" Lydia asked.

"Yeah, they are frightening" she commented.

"Oh no,"

"What, do you know them?" She said happily as she saw how worried Lydia was.

"Yes, we do! What are they doing here?"

"They are collaborating with us! They wanted to see how supernatural creatures react we they lose their memories"

"We are supernatural creatures but we haven't lost our memories"

"Not yet and I was not talking about you I was talking about Malia"

~

Kira was in the cafeteria. Janson had sent her there to eat something. When she finished she went again to the lab that they first were.

"So, how did you arrive at the glade?"

"I don't remember much, but I remember that the onis lead me there after they scent the nogitsune"

"I told you that Issac's jar would help," Jason told Dr Paige. "Would you like to stay in the glade or go home?"

"Before I answer, I would like to know why you said that Minho is my sibling?"

"Because he is! Now, what do you chose?"

"I would like to go home but take Minho with me," she said.

"No, I am afraid I can not let you"

"I will call the onis!" She warned him.

"I am not afraid of your little onis but I will bring Minho here" he moved to a microphone, tapped a red button and said: "Minho please get in the box"

The graders heard him and Minho went to the box.

"Wow, a lab," he said when he arrived.

"Minho, you and Kira are siblings would you like to go with her to your family house and meet them?" Janson said

"No, I would love to but I have to stay with Thomas," he said without being surprised hearing these big news.

"Can I hug you before I leave?" Kira asked.

"Weird, but yeah" he hugged her and Kira whispered "Newt is still alive, Scott and Lydia are fine. I heard everything!"

Minho was not surprised at all he just left the lab and went to the maze.

______________

That was the 26th part of the story! I hope you enjoyed it! Thank you so much for the 1.3k reads and 300 votes, I am so glad and for your support!❤❤❤

Today I am going to watch black widow! I am super excited! Have you watched it? Did you like it?