30

The next day, it was the day Newt would practice his superpowers. He was so excited that he couldn't sleep. Although he was concerned about Malia, he hadn't seen her for days.

Scott was also excited to train Newt. He felt that Newt would be a really good learner.

They had decided to meet outside the Med-Hut. Scott got there first, so he waited. Firstly, I will teach him how to focus, he thought. After a while, Newt came.

"Hey, what's up?" Newt told Scott.

"Great, are you ready?"

"Ready!"

Scott started explaining everything about werewolves, what happens during full moons, and other important things he should know. For Newt, being a werewolf was something new, so Scott had to teach Newt slowly.

~

Lydia was still sleeping. She was really tired after the 'party' they had yesterday. She had a really interesting dream.

Lydia was in the school she used to go to, in beacon Hills. Next to her, an average height, with fair skin and brown eyes, boy was sitting. He was wearing a lacrosse uniform, he looked like Thomas, he held her hand and told her
"I will wait for you and Scott here. Can you see my jeep,"

"Yes," she said, looking at the old egg-blue jeep that she loved.

"I will be there, now just find how to solve the maze, remember I-"

Before he could finish, Lydia ended his sentence "love you"
He gave a warm smile and hugged her.

"Hear me out, you have come back as soon as possible, Thomas really loves you and I am sure he is going to take great care of you, I want you to know that I am not mad, or something, I just want you to be happy"

A tear dropped from Lydia's eye. "I am so sorry."

"Don't be,"

That moment she woke up, Thomas was sleeping next to her, holding her hand. She immediately tried to wake him up, but she couldn't he was sleeping so peacefully, so she just left to find Scott in order to tell him about her dream.

As she was walking, she came across with Minho.

"Oh hey, why aren't you in the maze?" Lydia asked him.

"Nobody was waiting at the doors and I am not going alone besides Newt is about to end his training with Scott, I heard that he is really good at being a werewolf or whatever so tomorrow we are going to take everyone out of this place!"

"Wait, what? We aren't even sure if the navigator is really a navigator. "

"It is, and if you are not so sure, we can just cancel it for the day after tomorrow,"

"Better! Have you seen Scott?"

"Nope, but I know he is with Newt. There are training," he gave a weird smile.

"Ok?" Her tone was a little bit more high than usual.

She went to eat breakfast because she knew that she would find Scott, as she was eating Thomas sat next to her, putting his hand around her neck.

"Hello there," he said.

"You finally woke up!"

He gave a small laugh." How was your.... night?" He said it like he had the need to ask something.

"Well, I can say that I slept well, I saw a weird dream, though,"

"What was it about?"

"Stiles told me that he loves me and he is waiting for us in beacon hills and that he is not mad that we are together."

"That's nice of him," he said, laughing.

"I think that it was something like a message."

"And I think that you are sick of this maze and we need to find the exit."

"Yes, that is true, but I am so sure that it was a message!"

"To be honest, you might be right, I mean, anything makes sense these days, so"

"I can't deal with all of the things that go on around here... First, I was worried about Stiles, and if everything we know so far is right, then I just risked almost everything for nothing, " She complained

"Love, please, don't say that. You might have risked almost everything but now you are here with me. If you hadn't decided to find Stiles, we wouldn't have met, and without you, the chances of finding the exit would be beyond zero. "

"Yeah, but all I did was causing chaos. Newt gone through these terrible things, and Malia is gone."

"Well, Newt is now a werewolf, which means that he is better than ever and about Malia, I don't know. She can't just be gone. She might be looking for a way out."

"It is dangerous, though."

"She is a coyote, so she must be fine. Even if not, I don't think that the people who put us in here want you to die, I mean, your parents are worried, and they would look for you. "

"Don't be so sure..."

"Oh, don't be stupid, your parents love you and care for you. There isn't a problem."

"Whatever," she rolled her eyes

"I love you so much," he hugged her tightly. "

30/10/21