27

When he arrived at the glade he started explaining to everyone what had happened, although nobody asked.

"So, I went to a cool lab and there was the man, you know the man that looks like a rat, ratman," Minho told them and everyone broke into laughter "there was and Kira, they told me that Kira and I are siblings and offered me to go home. I rejected and then Kira asked for a hug and I was like 'what is she kidding' and I hugged her and she whispered that Newt is alive and Lydia and Scott are fine, so yeah don't worry"
Every grader, who had understood him, was in shock!

"Is Newt alive?!" Jeff yelled.

"I guess" Minho said.

"And Lydia is  fine?" Thomas said worried about his girlfriend. Minho nodded.

~

"I don't know about you, but I am going to sleep," Teresa said leaving the room.

"Night" Scott said trying to be polite.

"What are we going to do?" Lydia told Scott.

"As I see it, we don't have many options. If we leave Malia and the other gladers will stay in the glade and without you I doubt whether they are going to make It out alive. But if we stay there we might never find Stiles" Scott responded.

"Well, I think that Stiles is a losing game. We saw W.I.C.K.E.D. taking Stiles and what if Thomas is Stiles?"

"No, we have discussed it before. Thomas is Thomas and Stiles is Stiles. They just look similar."

"I don't know. The only thing I am sure about is that we stay here!"

"Is it because you don't want to find Stiles, isn't it?" He said in a disappointed tone.

"Yes, I mean no. I don't know. I love Thomas but I remembered how much I loved Stiles. But, if we find Stiles what am I going to do? Pretend I never forgot him, never loved someone else?" She said worriedly.

Scott knew she was right so he didn't say anything.

After minutes of silence, Lydia said: "If you want to leave and find Stiles you can leave"

"We came here together and we will stay together!"

"I guess we will go back to the glade"

~

Minho and Sonya had days to go for a walk after everything that had been happening in the glade for the past few days. But that day they both needed it.

"So, Newt is still alive," Sonya said.

"That's what they said, but I doubt,"

"I don't know. These people seemed to know what they were saying"

"I guess," he said. For some minutes they didn't say anything. "Well, I know that it is a really inappropriate moment to tell you this but I-" he stopped talking. He grabbed her from her waist and kissed her. She looked amazed, she was so happy. "I wanted to tell you what I feel so many days almost from when I meet you"

"You don't need to say anything," she said.

~

The next day had dawned. Lydia and Scott were waiting for Teresa to lead them to the lab in order to talk to Dr. Page and Janson.

"Are you sure, you want to stay here? We might not have any other chance to leave." Scott said trying to convince Lydia to leave.

"Yes, we can not leave the other gladers alone in the glade and Malia has to come with us so yeah we will go to the glade and help them solve the maze!" She said so excitedly.

Teresa arrived at their rooms. "Hello, are you going to leave or you are going to save the world by solving the maze?" she said sarcastically and sharply at the same time.

"Whatever" Lydia said. "Where is the lab?"

Teresa led them to the lab.

"So, what have you decided?" Janson said.

"We are staying!"

"Ok, then you can go there is the elevator." He said pointing it.

"I hate that elevator," Lydia said and Scott laughed.

~

The graders heard the sound of the box and gathered waiting for it to arrive.
When it did Thomas helped Lydia get out and he kissed her.

"Oh God," Zart said and Minho pushed him a little.

"What happened?" Minho told Scott as he saw that Lydia was busy at that moment because of Thomas.

"So, Newt is alive, Teresa is working for W.I.C.K.E.D and the Dread doctors are cooperating that's why Malia is here"

"We know that knew is alive, but we don't see it," Minho said.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, Kira told me but he is still dead in a way"

"Can I go check him please?" Lydia asked.

"Yeah, totally," Thomas said holding her hand and leading her to the Med-hut. Scott followed them.

"Ok, here he is," Thomas said.

"Um, is malia in here?" Scott asked.

"No, why?"

Scott approached Newt and smelled him.

"What are you doing?" Thomas asked.

"I have another beta!" Scott said Lydia couldn't understand if he was excited but she knew that she was worried.

"Oh my god" she said almost going to faint.

"What?! What is a beta?" Thomas asked, but they ignored him.

"I am about to scream!" Lydia said trying not to.

"Lydia, scream it might wake him up!" Scott said.

"It might kill US or just ME!" Thomas said, but Lydia screamed.

______________

I hope you enjoyed it! Thank you so much for reading and for so many reads, votes and comments! It means a lot to me! Have a nice day!

Black widow was amazing! I loved it! What is your favourite movie? Mine is the maze runner, probably!