5

The next day the maze doors opened, Lydia, Minho and Thomas were waiting there from the previous night. They waited for hours but Scott didn't appear. 

"Cover your ears, now!" Lydia said.

"No way, I am coming when you stop, my ears hurt from yesterday." Thomas said.

"Ok, if you are about to stay still cover your ears" Lydia warned 

Minho covered his ears and Lydia screamed. But Scott didn't arrive. Instead of Scott, all the other gladers approached Lydia to check what happened.

"Hey, what's up?" Newt said, holding Malia's hand.

"Nothing, I am fine" Lydia said 

"Sorry, BUT I DON'T THINK THAT YOU'RE OK, yOu ScreameD." Gally said furiously. 

"I said I am fine!" Lydia replied trying to stay calm.

"He won't come back," Minho said sadly. 

"Who?" Chuck said knowing the answer. "Please don't say Scott" he continued before anyone could reply. 
Scott was like a brother to Chuck, the last few weeks. 

Everyone left from the door. Lydia, Thomas and Minho headed to the wall, where they wrote his name. 

"Lydia, you knew him better than anyone else, so you should erase his name."Minho said, while Thomas was holding her hand.

She erased it and started crying. 

"I will go to the maze and find him, even if I find his dead body" Lydia said

"You can't do that, I don't know what I will do if I lose you" Thomas said

"Well, I think she opened the closed door yesterday," said Minho.

"She did what?!" Gally said. Approaching them.

"Nothing, Minho um- o is um- explaining his dream."

Gally looked at Minho and Thomas.

"Oh yeah, totally." They said simultaneously.

Gally left. The boys laughed.

"I have to admit you are a very good liar" Minho said.

"I wish I could say the same about you" she replied.

"That was...... harsh" 

"I know" 

Lydia and Thomas went for a walk. Lydia was better, but Thomas was concerned. 

"Look, I know that you and Scott were good friends and I know that you are so sad. I just want to see you smile but here in the maze it is impossible." 

"It is not impossible, I smile every time I am with you."

"There is one thing I want to ask you"

"You can ask me whatever you like"

"Are you trying to find Stiles?" 

"I don't know if he is here, if he is alive but I have to find him" 

"Well, I don't want to be jealous or something like that, but I feel that you are with me just because there is no Stiles." 

"No, I love you" 

"So, if you find Stiles what will you do? Will you break up with me?" 

Before Lydia could answer he left. 

"Thomas, come back!" She started crying.

Thomas tried to seek help for Newt but he couldn't find him. He only found Malia. 

"Hey, Stiles what's up?" Malia said.

"Sorry, I am Thomas!" 

"Oh yes, I don't know why I thought you were Stiles. By the way, is there anyone named Stiles?" 

"No, but why? Thomas said in curiosity.

"Well, his name reminds me something but I don't know anything about him, or at least I don't remember. Anyway, where is Lydia?"

"I don't know and I don't care that much"

"Oh come on, I can smell that you said something you regret and that you love her."

"How?"

"When Newt was working, I was with Lydia, she told me I was a were coyote and she helped me control it and other of my abilities. That's why I didn't get mad at the last full moon, like Scott." 

"Cool." 

Thomas left and went to the treehouse. Everything there minded him of Lydia. So he left. While he was leaving from there, he saw Teresa. At first, he tried to hide but then he needed someone to talk to.

"Hey, Thomas!" Teresa said 

"Hi" 

"Listen, I am really sorry for being so rude. I was a bit jealous, you know, because I liked you. Now, I am fine, don't worry."

"It is not your fault, I just made a mistake..." 

"What do you mean? Oh, forget it" 

Teresa tried not to do anything that would destroy her few minutes with Thomas. 

"Tell me what would make you happy." Teresa said

"Dunno, maybe a time machine." He was serious.

"Sorry, but the builders cannot make a proper bed, do you believe that they would make a time machine?" She said laughing.

"Yes" said Thomas laughing harder.

Meanwhile, Lydia went to the maze. She wanted to find Scott at all cost. Nobody was there to stop her. She was so confused with the maze, but she tried not to think. She wanted her instinct to lead her to Scott's dead body. She was lost, but she didn't give up. Suddenly, a griever started chasing her. She did whatever needed to kill it and she managed it. Many hours later, Lydia found Scott's dead body. He was holding a piece of paper:

"Lydia, it is up to you to find Stiles. When you find him tell him I said hi" 

Lydia tried to carry his body but he was heavy. She tried to use her 'powers' but she didn't know how. She screamed and she felt like 2 times stronger, she could lift Scott. So she tried to find the exit. The doors were closed. She tried to open the door like she did with Minho but she couldn't. She had to wait until tomorrow.

______________

That's the 5th part! Thanks for reading!
I hope you like it!

That's the 5th part! Thanks for reading! I hope you like it!