15

Newt was getting better and better, he thought that he could work like he used to, but everyone did everything possible to make him stay in bed.
Scott tried to find the voice alone as Lydia was now working.

One day as Scott was eating his breakfast, he heard the voice.

"You haven't understood who I am but I can give you a tip!" The voice said.

"If that means that you will stop talking to me," he said. Chuck looked at him confused as he couldn't hear the voice.

"I need a host!" The voice said making Scott run towards Lydia. He run to the med-hut.

"Lydia, Lydia!" Scott yelled.

"What?" She said. She was happy that she helped other gladers and working kept her busy.

"Um- the voice said that it needs a host. I don't know but I think is not good. Do you have any idea about the person behind the voice?"

"Well, I have something to my mind, but is impossible!" She said and an injured gladder came in. "Sorry Scott but I have to help him," she said.

"Yes, ok"

~

"Hey, we are not going to discuss it again! You stay in bed" Malia said to Newt who tried to get up.

"But-but they need me! I am fine!" He said and Malia looked at him in a very strange way.

"Yes you are getting better but that doesn't mean anything. Unless Lydia tells you that you can get up again, you won't go anywhere, ok?"

"Fine" Malia kissed him on his forehead.

~

Sonya was now a part of the glade. Every morning, she went for a walk with Minho and then she worked in the kitchen.

She liked Minho, so did he. But neither of them had the courage to confess.

"Hey, um- I would like to thank you!" One day Sonya said to Minho.

"For what?" Minho was confused.

"Um- you were- you are so nice to me and you tried to make me part of the glade"

"You don't need to thank for something that anyone would do!" He turned red.

"It is strange that you are so friendly"

"Why?"

"I just find it strange."

"Well, to be honest, if Gally had found you he would probably have killed you!" They both laughed. "He really doesn't like new gladers it takes him much time to get used to it!" He explained.

"I get it, it is really hard to adapt every two months," she said.

"What do you mean two months?"

"You know, when a new gladder comes from the lift" Minho looked her confused. "I am sorry, I mean the box," she said.

"Oh, and a gladder comes once in twos months?"

"Yes! Don't you have a new gladder once in two months? "

"Actually, we have an arrival once a month"

"So, that is why you are so many gladers!" Sonya said surprised. "Would you like to go and see how Newt is?" She suggested.

"Yes, it is a very good idea." He said and they went to visit Newt.

________________________

That was the 15th part! I hope you like it. Thanks for reading! Sorry for posting late! Thanks for 500 reads and 171 votes! You make me so happy!

If while I am working on my next chapter you want to read a book, here is a suggestion: https://www.wattpad.com/story/243975647?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details_button&wp_uname=koni19912D&wp_originator=drF%2F%2BZCyKsKGd6Aw0SUAF%2BHZs%2B%2FjkpcJ%2F5MN7RxqBhC2urD8X9lJCzJaaI2deWmrO8UmdDsmcllZfkj2hUn4%2BygOeSbFThH4qAVMJVDra4p4gaIUxriV1G3zmLRoOuW%2B. The book is from AccKeeper

If you have another suggestion about a  book you can contact me! I love reading  books and Sharing them!