11

That night, Thomas was thinking about the possibility of being Stiles. He liked the idea of being someone that Lydia loves so much although she didn't admit it.

Thomas sat to a table and started thinking. Lydia saw him, woke up and sat beside him.

"What's wrong?" Lydia asked.

"Everything is wrong! I might be Stiles! I don't remember my past! I don't know why I am here! We don't know where we are! Whether we will survive or not!" Thomas said.

"I know that right now everything is getting worse and worse! But together we will make it out alive, you will come to beacon hills, and you will remember who you truly are. You might be Stiles, you might be Thomas that doesn't change anything about the way I love you!"

"I know, but you still love Stiles..."

"Yes, I love him as I love my past! It is certain that I will not get over him, he was really special to me, but so are you!"

"So you still love him?"

"I love You!" She said emphasizing 'you'. This really confused Thomas, but he knew that she was telling the truth.

"Maybe you are right! It is like me and Teresa."

"What do you mean?"

"I will never get over her" said Thomas, he didn't know that Teresa could hear them.

"Oh my God, he still likes me" Teresa thought and went back to sleep.

"Where is she?" Lydia said.

"She is sleeping, why?" Thomas replied.

"There is going to be a girl fight" Thomas hearing that from Lydia made him laugh so hard.

"That is not funny. I am serious"

"I don't like her anymore, I was kidding"

"Ok, she will be alive for the time being..."

"Well, she knows how to fight"

"And I know how to smash brains with my power"

"Ok, whatever"

"Don't you believe? I've already done that to a doctor, and you were there?"

"What do you mean 'I was there'?"

"Um, nothing. Anyway, I can beat her in no time"

"I cannot do anything but agree" Thomas said and they both laughed.

~

The next day, Lydia spent time with Newt, because he was alone, Malia and Scott were in the maze.

"Did you break up with Thomas?" Newt asked looking behind Lydia.

"No we didn't, why do you think that?" Lydia asked suspiciously.

"Really, huh?" He said absorbed in something.

"Why are you saying that?" Lydia said looking behind her. "What the hell is going on" She said.

"I don't know but I think that Thomas doesn't like it, you see he tries to push her."

"I am going there right now!"

"No no no, she will injure you!" He warned.

"I am a banshee"

"So what you can only affect her ears!"

"Not only! I am leaving!"

"Are you serious?"

"Oh yeah" she said leaving.

When Lydia approached them only Teresa saw her Thomas was trying to push Teresa away.

"Are you kidding me? Is this a nightmare? He is my boyfriend you can't kiss him! Also, he doesn't like it he tries to push you away!" Lydia said and Thomas was finally free.

"I heard him saying that he will never get over me." Teresa said

"So you were spying on us?"

"Yes and now I know the truth"

"Didn't you hear us laughing after that? You don't need to awnser"

Teresa threw a rock at Lydia Lydia used her powers and threw it away.

"Do you want to fight with a banshee?" Lydia asked.

"I don't think that a banshee can do anything to harm me"

"Well, I would really enjoy smashing your brain, if there is something like that in your head, but I have many things to do"

"You think you can't beat me right?"

"I cannot beat you but kill you! Do you want to die now?"

"I will not, I will kill you"

"I really like that you fight for me but I don't think that this is right, you know" Thomas said.

"Thomas, I will not only kill her for you!" Teresa said.

"Ok, so if I kill her don't call me a murder, she wanted it!" Lydia said angrily.

Thomas liked that Lydia would kill Teresa for him but he knew that he should do something. He took Lydia's  hand and he kissed her.

"It is ok. You are right, I was just a little bit jealous." Lydia said.

"Why would you ever be jealous of something non-existent." Thomas whispered making Lydia smiling. "Can you do me a favour?" He continued making Lydia's smile fade.

"You don't need to tell anything, I understood what you want me to do" Lydia whispered.

"No, I don't want you to say sorry, I want you to come with me."

They left. Everyone around was confused.

"Come back! You have to finish what you have started." Teresa yelled.

"Bye, Teresa" Lydia said running with Thomas somewhere.

___________________________

Thanks for reading! I hope you like it! Thank you so much for 80 votes and 200 reads!!!🥰🥰