6

Thomas didn't seem to care about Lydia, he didn't know that she was alone in the maze. He thought that everything was like before Lydia and Scott arrived. He was with Teresa feeling like he used to feel. 

The next day when the doors opened Lydia was so tired to move, she hadn't slept all night. Minho saw her and helped her get out. 

"Hey, what were you doing there?" Minho asked.

"I- I-, Scott," Lydia said, trying not to sleep.

"Newt!" Minho yelled.

"I am h-, bloody...." Newt said.

"Take Lydia to the med Jacks, I will carry Scott's body." 

Thomas saw Newt taking Lydia to the med Jacks. He didn't expect that he would want again to find Lydia and tell her that everything would be fine. As he thought this his expression completely changed and Teresa understood what she thought.

"Hey Thomas, what's up?" Teresa said, trying not to show him that she knew.

"Em, what did you say?" 

"I see...."

"No no, I just didn't hear you. Em, you know from when Lydia screams near me I can't hear that well." Thomas lied as he had healed completely.

"Oh ok, I asked you 'what's up '" Teresa said, getting angry.

"Em nothing" 

"So why do you look at Lydia's dead body?" 

"Wait, did you just say DEAD?!" Thomas said heading to Lydia.

"No, wait, she is, technically, fine"

"Why are you playing with me?" Thomas said angrily.

"The same thing I was about to ask you!" Teresa said madly.

"You think that I will like you again after all that? If you think so you should reconsider it. One good thing that Lydia did to me, apart from giving me the best moments of my life, is that she opened my eyes. If she had not arrived here I would still like you!" 

These words broke Teresa's heart, she left Thomas and she went somewhere where she would be alone and she started crying.

Thomas felt bad for making Teresa cry but he couldn't control his anger after his unofficial break up with Lydia. He didn't know if Lydia would like to see him so he tried to resist and not go to her. 

Newt, Malia, Minho were with Lydia.

" Do you want something or someone?(referring to Thomas)" asked Newt. 

"You know, newt, the thing that she needs is you to shut up! You have asked that question more than once in five minutes and all you receive is dead signs" Minho said annoyed.

"Ok ok, but if you, Lydia, want me to call SOMEONE or bring you something, please tell me, don't be shy." Newt said while Minho rolled his eyes.

Lydia was really tired, she hadn't slept all night and she had screamed the loudest she could. 

"She is really tired. I think we should leave" Minho said.

He stood up, Lydia immediately grabbed his hand. 

" I think that she wants us here," Newt said with a really strange expression.

Malia laughed. "Oh my God, I love you!" 
Malia and Newt were giggling together when Minho said "can you please stop, for God's sake, she is trying to relax" 

"Someone is jealous..." Newt said, still giggling with Malia. 

"Hey N-" Lydia tried to tell Newt something.

Everyone stood up in shock.

"What?"

"Call T-" 

"You don't need to tell more, I am calling him right now" Newt interrupted. 

When he opened the door he saw Thomas. 

"Lydia wants to talk with you," Newt said.

Thomas got inside. 

"I am really sorry! I didn't mean to talk to you like that. It was just, I was just insecure because I didn't want to lose you but -" Thomas apologized. 

"I don't think I am going to make it out alive so I want to spend my last minutes with you, my lover." Lydia said while everyone, except for Thomas, left the room. 

Thomas sat next to her holding her hand, crying. 

"You are going to make it, I promise," Thomas said. 

"You shouldn't promise things that you can't do." 

____________________

I am really sorry for not posting yesterday, I hadn't time.