16

Scott decided to talk to Lydia although he knew that she had many things to do. He went again to the med- hut and he started.

"What is behind the voice I hear?" Lydia didn't pay notice. "Lydia!" He yelled.

"Oh my god! What?" She said angrily

"What is behind the voice!"

"I don't know!" She said looking at his eyes in a weird, annoying way.

"The previous time you said that you have thought of something" he was furious, he knew that she didn't want to tell him.

"I thought of nogitsune, but it was silly. Now, do me a favour and leave"

He left. He thought that this wasn't possible but he knew that Lydia's feeling is never wrong. He sat under a tree thinking. Suddenly, he heard the voice again.

"So, you have you found out what I am?" The voice asked.

"Are you a nogitsune?" He hesitated.

"I am not 'a' nogitsune, I am 'the' nogitsune! But, you don't remember me that much. You came to this odd place just to find your friend. Now, you don't, even, remember his name!"

Scott couldn't answer back. It was true he couldn't remember anything. Every memory from the past was on his phone.

"Scottie, you can't pretend that I am not right. You lost a friend, who you will never find. He is not here. He was never here. You can't go back to beacon hills unless you escape. But, you know that you can't. " He laughed. Scott was really confused.

"What do you mean he is not here? Isn't he Thomas?"

"Your friend is in beacon hills trying to find you! He doesn't know that you are here."

"You are lying! You are trying to make me feel bad!"

"Only the blonde boy knows! You know, once we talked and I think that he will be good as a host. He is a bit over-excited when he is around his girlfriend but we can fix this"

"Newt?" Scott said looking around to see from where the voice came from.

"Yes, that is why he could save you, that is why he stole Lydia's book, he needed answers. The book wasn't helpful so I helped him. Have you ever noticed how he is looking at you?"

"Yes.." he said curiously.

"It is not only because he is jealous of your past relationships with Malia but also he is afraid!"

"That is not true! He is not afraid he is not jealous!"

The voice disappeared when Thomas approached Scott.

"What happened? Do you realize that you shouted at yourself?" Thomas said looking at him in a strange way.

"I um- I am fine," he said. He watched Thomas' eyes and he thought that Thomas was scared. He was wrong.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I am sure," he said and his eyes turned red.

"Scott your eyes!"

"What? Are you afraid of me?"

"What, no! They just turned red. "

"Oh, sorry"

Scott left. 'Of course, they are afraid of you! You lost your temper!' He thought.

Thomas stayed still. 'He must hate me!' He thought and he went to the med-hut.

"Hey, Lyds," Thomas said.

"Hi, how are you," she said while she helped Zart with his injure.

"I am good. Can I ask you something about Scott?"

"Scott? He has a really strange behaviour  lately."

"Does he hate me?" Thomas asked.

"Of course not, nobody could hate you!"

"Thanks! That is so sweet!" Lydia giggled.

"Why aren't you in the maze with Minho?"

"Well, I said that I didn't feel good so I could see you!"

"Great! You know what I would like to do when I finish everything here?"

"I don't know," he said looking at her in a very lovely way.

"I miss the walks that we used to do every morning."

"That is great because I miss them too!"

"Now, I have many things to do so I will see you later! Love you."

"Love you too!" He said and he left.

~

Lydia finished with her part so she and Thomas went for a walk. It was lovely. They had days to go for a walk and talk about everything that concerned them.

~

Newt was now fine he could do everything he did in the past.

"Tomorrow, I start my work again!" He said proudly.

"No no no!" Malia said.

"Why?"

"Because you have to stay with me I have to protect you!"

"Protect me?" He said laughing.

"Yes! What is so funny that you laugh? Have you forgotten that I am a were- coyote?"

"Not exactly, but I can protect myself!"

"Well yes but what if Scott loses control? You were stung, remember?"

"I have wolf bane!"

"How do you know about wolfbane and where did you found it?"

"I read Lydia's book and I found it in Lydia's book!" He lied.

"Hmmm, why did your heartbeat increase?" She asked.

"I am really excited for having recovered"

_______________

That is the today's part! I hope you like it! Thanks for reading and for so many votes!