22

The next morning, Lydia woke up in the med hut, she was feeling Thomas's cold hands.

"Lydia, you -you woke up," Thomas said

"I guess," she said weakly.

Thomas was so relieved that went outside the hut and shouted:" Lydia is alright!"

Teresa was really furious about that as she was really jealous.

"I thought it would kill her," she said, accidentally, out loud. Scott and Malia heard her.

"What did you say?" Scott asked

"Me! Nothing"

"No, you said it would kill her! What would kill Lydia?" Malia asked

(Void Newt could hear them and he was sure that Teresa would spread chaos and he would be able to enjoy it as the third person.)

"I said nothing! Even if it was something it would be none of your business"

"We have to keep an eye on her too," Scott said so quietly that only Malia could hear her.

They all split up, Scott went with Kira for a walk to discuss about Void, Malia went to Newt, although she knew that sometimes Newt is not exactly Newt and Teresa went under a tree, writing something like a letter.

"I have to find a way to get rid of all the supernatural freaks and first of all Lydia. She stole my boyfriend and everyone is threatening her like she is a really important gladder, they don't find the fact that she is screaming louder than anything someone could ever imagine weird" she started writing in the letter. "The trick with the poison didn't work but I will try harder, I promise"
When she finished she put the letter in the box, looked somewhere in a wall and waved. Then, she went to help Frypan, as Gally insisted on finding a job for Teresa and he thought that cooking was the best option.

~

Lydia was fine now she could walk and her screams were louder than ever before, (she had test it many times that it took days for Thomas to hear clearly, even though he was covering his ears and standing many feet away).

"One more time to be sure," said Lydia.

"What did you say? I can hear you!" Thomas said loudly.

"I WILL TRY ONE MORE TIME," she said louder, "fortunately, we are far away from the other"

"Yes, ok, whatever," he said feeling funny.

~

Newt was with Malia. Since Malia learned about Void and all these she decided to help Scott and her boyfriend.

"Lately you've been feeling weird lately, right?" Malia asked Newt in hope she absorbed any information.

"Well, sometimes I feel like I am stuck in a nightmare and I don't know whether I am awake. But I don't know"

"Newt Scott told me not to tell you but you need to know" Malia started "Once in beacon hills an evil spirit took over Stiles and we had much trouble dealing with it! Some days ago the evil came, somehow, to the glade and took over you and right now there are many possibilities that I am not talking to you but to Void" she stopped to take a breath.

"You are completely right you are talking to Void Newt!" Void Newt said laughing.

_____________

This is the 22nd part! Thank you really much for the 914 reads and the 228 votes! I am so happy! I hope you enjoyed it! ❤❤