19

That night, Scott was really upset about the nogitsune as he was really worried about Newt.

"What if Newt is void Newt? What am I going to do?" That was all that he was thinking.

He decided to go for a walk to calm down. In the woods, he saw Zart.

"Hey, Zart what are you doing so late?"
Zart was not looking. "Hey, Zart?" Scott said again approaching Zart.

Zart was murmuring something "Why Newt"

"Zart, what happened?"

"He- he is not the same"

"Can you please tell me what happened?"

"He tried to kill me"

"It ok Zart, you are fine," Scott said and they went to the bonfire where they meet Lydia.

"Why aren't you sleeping?"Scott asked

"I had to work on the map for tomorrow. I am going into the maze!"

"No, not tomorrow"

"Why? I have to find the nogitsune"

"Scott, tomorrow we will go to the maze! I have a feeling that we are running out of time so it would be better if we found the exit tomorrow!"

"You are at some point right"

"Great! I have the map on my phone. I am excited."

"What about Stiles? If he is still here?"

"I don't know! I haven't felt like anyone has died and I am not sure if Stiles is even here"

Scott said nothing. Zart was looking at them like he was watching a movie.

"What are you doing awaken, anyway?" Lydia said.

"I was thinking about the nogitsune! He is here and I think that we will get to know a Void Newt!" Scott said this and Lydia looked shocked, she was looking behind Zart.

"Lydia, what happened?" Zart asked scared.

"Scott, the onis!" Lydia said and without thinking she screamed.

Each and every glader woke up and run towards the scream.

"What happened?" Gally asked really annoyed.

"There were the onis," Lydia said while Scott tried to heal his ear which was cover with blood.

"Lydia are you ok?" Thomas' voice sounded.

"Yes!"

"What are the onis?" Gally asked.

"Big story. The only thing that I can tell you is that they are dangerous and that we should keep an eye on Newt" Scott said.

"On Newt?!" Frypan asked.

"What? Why on me?" Newt asked.

"Everything is fine now you can go and sleep," Lydia said trying not to say anything about supernatural things.

Everyone went back to sleep except for Lydia, Scott and Thomas.

"What happened?" Thomas asked.

"Bad things are going to happen!" Scott said.

"Onis are here because of the nogitsune, an evil fox spirit, which must have possessed Newt" Lydia explained.

"Is there anything we can do?" Thomas asked.

"Well, the previous time when the nogitsune possessed Stiles we were able to deal with it after it spilt the two of them and then I bit it" Scott said moving his hand awkwardly.

"Why did the Onis come here?" Thomas said and Lydia looked at Scott immediately.

"Scott, in the maze there is a kitsune!" Lydia said shocked.

Suddenly a weird nose sounded.

"What was that?" Thomas said trying not show how much scared he was.

A girl, who was hidden in a tree, approached them. She had really dark brown hair, pale skin and slanted eyes.

"Scott? Is that you?" The girl asked.
Scott looked confused as he couldn't recognize her.

"I am sorry, you know her?" Thomas asked Scott.

"He does, I am Kira!"

"Kira?!" Lydia and Scott said at the same time.

"Yes, I have changed a little bit after the skinwalkers" she said in a confident voice, something she didn't use to do in the past.

Scott remembered everything and hugged her, so did Lydia.

"So you are the one who released the onis" Lydia said.

"Yes, my mum has run out of tails so it is my turn. By the way, everyone in beacon hills is trying to find you"

"How did you come here?"

"I scented the nogitsune and the Onis lead me here, the only obstacle was some weird robotic monsters, but Onis killed most of them so yeah"

"I don't know about you but I think that you should hold the Onis back because the nogitsune is in Newt!" Thomas said he taking Lydia and going to sleep.

"We will see tomorrow now I think that I should go and sleep" Kira said and Scott showed her the glade.

_______________

Hello everyone! Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed it! I am so happy that Remember me has 200 votes and 700 read! ❤❤