9

The next morning everyone was awake much earlier than usual. They were at the med hut. The reason for this unusual "event" was Scott's recovery.

"Scott are you ok?" Lydia asked

"Yes,but it will take a fair amount of time to heal completely," Scott replied.

"Is it because you don't have your pack?"

"Yes!"

Scott was able to walk, run and do everything he did before. He went again to the maze so Malia didn't need to go, she had much time to spend with Newt.

Thomas and Lydia went for their usual walk.

"You know, I think that the glade is a really pretty place," Lydia said.

"Well, I've been here for a long time and it was boring until you came and my life got better." Thoma said. "So, if the glade includes you, then I agree" he continued.

"That is really sweet! When we get out of the maze would you like to come with me to beacon hills?"

"I would love to. Besides I don't know where I would go if you didn't offer me to come with you!" He said with a little smile.

They were talking all day about the maze, about their lives when they get out and Lydia narrated many stories in beacon hills.

That day Newt had many things to do, so Malia decided to stay with Scott.

"So, before the maze were we friends?"

"I don't remember that much about my past life but I think. Basically, I have this feeling and you are a werewolf"

"I see....."

"Is Newt your boyfriend or something?"

"He is my boyfriend and I love him really much, what about you and Lydia?. I mean is she your ex that you are friends?"

"No, of course not, she was my best friend's girlfriend"

"Who is your best friend?"

"Stiles, we lost him and Lydia and I think that he is here in this maze"

"I am sure you will find him"

~

They spent the half day together and they realized they had many things in common.

"Hey, um I found a phone in my pocket and I think it is mine." Malia said

"Yes, it is yours! I also have my phone. I thought that we should turn them on" Scott suggested.

"Not until we can charge them! I had a charger in my pocket but we don't have power."

"Ok, at least let's turn on one, Lydia also has her phone!"

"We will start with your phone"

"Ok" Scott said, turning on his phone.

"It needs a password!" Malia said.

"The password is Allison, I don't know who is Allison, I don't remember!"

"I didn't ask"

"I unlocked it," Scott said, looking at the wallpaper.

"This is you, Lydia, me and- Thomas?" Said Malia.

"No, that is Stiles, they look quite similar but they can't be the same person!"

"Sorry, but everything is possible!"

"No, Newt said they remember their past name and Thomas' past name is 'Thomas' not Stiles."

"You are right"

afterwards, Newt joined them.

"What is that?" Newt said pointing at the phone.

"This is a phone!" Scott explained.

"Who gave you this?" Newt asked.

"It is mine! I had it when I was in beacon hills and Malia has one"

"Really?"

"Yes" Malia said.

"What can it do?"

"It can take pictures, call other friends' phones, search from the internet, it has a map and a GPS."

"Interesting! Can we take one picture?"

"Of course, Scott give me your phone" Malia said.

"Why don't we use yours?"

"We shouldn't waste their remaining energy"

"Ok" Newt said and they took a photo.

"Can I see it?" Newt asked

"Yes!" She said and she went to the camera roll.

"What are all these?" Newt said.

"Scott's photos. Look, here is it" Malia said.
It was Newt's first time he saw himself.

"Is that me?" Nest asked

"Yes and you look charming" Malia said.

Then, Newt took the phone and he started seeing the photos.

"Why do you have Thomas in your phone?" Newt asked Scott.

"He is not Thomas, he is Stiles" Scott replied. "They just look similar." He continued.

"And why do you and Malia kiss in this photo?"

"I don't know, maybe we did it for the photo or she is my ex or-..." Scott said, pausing.

"Or what?" Newt said.

"Um nothing"

"Ok, I have something to do so bye" he said, kissing Malia.

"Bye, Newtie," Malia said.

__________________

Thanks for reading! I hope you like it! I am extremely happy for so many reads and so many votes!!!❤