24

In the glade everyone was upset. They had lost their friend. Minho and Thomas couldn't believe it.

Days after days, Thomas was thinking to read the letter but something held him back. He didn't tell anyone else about the necklace, because he knew they would persuade him to read it.

Lydia was trying to find a way to revive Newt. One day as she was trying, she found that Newt was not immune and on his last days he was stung, which meant that he had come down with the flare. Lydia knew that flare made you go crazy, she knew almost every symptom.

"Going mad. Spread chaos. Having short temper." She repeated these words over and over again until she was sure that the nogitsune tricked them. "I have to find Scott!"

~

Scott was sleeping murmuring something. Lydia couldn't understand him well but she heard only three words. Need. Stiles. Death. She pushed Scott gently to wake up.

Good morning" Scott said.

"Newt had the flare. Nogitsune was never with us."

"What?! wait I just woke!" he sounded annoyed. "Are you sure that nogitsune wasn't here because I could hear it!" he said weirdly moving his head.

"Yes! I took a sample of his blood! he just didn't survive the bite."

"So, the onis and Kira came here for no reason".

"That's what I thought at first, but we know that W.I.C.K.E.D does everything on purpose. So, I think that they are not only trying to find the cure but also to make some experiments!"

"That is impossible!" Scott said.

"If it is not impossible, how do you explain the fact that they knew that we are supernatural creatures, huh?" She left.

What she said made Scot think about it all night long.

"he would die sooner or later. By killing him we ensure that he doesn't infect other gladders" he said to himself trying to feel better but it made him feel worse because Newt was a good person.

~

Lydia and Scott for many days thought that they should tell the gladders about Lydia's discovery. So one day they did.

"Guys!" Lydia yelled to attract gladders attraction. Everyone stopped talking and looked at Lydia. "So, I found myself that Newt suffered from the flare. That excuses for his kinda odd behaviour." She said it so formal that it made her feel like a doctor. 

"Didn't he commit suicide?" Minho asked.

"He might have. He was in early-stage of flare and he knew that he had the flare so he might commit suicide to protect us" Everyone looked at her as if she had said something in another language. "I will try my best to revive him" she continued.

"He is dead! You, obviously, can't!" Gally questioned her.
Lydia said nothing, she gave a glance at Scott, who smiled.

________________________

Thank you really much for reading my book, I hope you enjoyed it! It is so encouraging the fact that we have reached 1.1k! I love you so much! Thank you for your support! You can always feel free to comment!❤❤❤❤

1k! I love you so much! Thank you for your support! You can always feel free to comment!❤❤❤❤