Part 46

Vaidharbhi...

I was out of words. He said i am the queen to the desham and not just a small rajyam but to the biggest in the prithvi Darmadesham. I was still standing in the midst of the people who i think are the important people of the pradesh. I saw Mukundh who was looking nothing but to me. His eyes are showering with the love which i wanted to drown for ever. 

"How can i be the rani ?? I know nothing Mukun...  Maharaj..." i said but he never let me complete. "I dont want to be the maharani for the entire kingdom..." he said and i felt a heavy weight from my shoulder has been lifted. He looked at me and continued. I was too mesmerised in his peacock neck coloured eyes i didn't understand what he said the next. 

"I want to just rule me the way you always used to do, i will take care of the other things. I want you to be with me the way you used to be. Just the way you were with me back in your father's house. The way we used to be together. The only difference there and here are just you have big rooms not the one they used to be other than that there is nothing different here. Your Rama anna is here with you the same one and the same stupider..." he said making Rama give a small push from the back making me sniff a laugh. 

Pushing Mukundh Rama anna stood in front of me. "Little one i have no one in the name of my sister. The one here in the name of my brother is taking my life so will you please save me from this idiot brother of mine ??" he asked me in a pleading eyes where his amber eyes were begging for me to save him. I laughed at him. He was literally begging for me to save him from his own raja but not just a some small raja the maharaj of Darmadesham. I nodded my head with the ever lasting smile on my lips. He sighed and pulled me in to his hug. I felt home in my brother. \

"I missed you little one. I missed you every breathe i took. I thought i would never be able to feel the love i felt for you, i missed my sister around who would always be of my savior rather than one irritating annoying rakshas brother of mine and the worst my maharaj who does nothing other than ordering your brother. You will be my side and let us team you to make him run on his toes..." he said making me laugh all the way. 

"Well i am here only dont think you can complain to her. I can hear you." Mukundh said which made me to laugh more. I couldn't take it any more. I clutched my stomach and laughed for so long. I couldn't control. It is really good to have a family who would do anything for you and here i am blessed to have a brother who would do anything for me and the one i will spend my life with him will bring the chandra deva (moon) to my chamber. 

"So maharani !! will you rule me ?? i want you to do just that." he asked me and smiled at him giving a small nod. "You will always be with me right ??" i asked him in a small voice. He smiled and held my hand tight and saw my athma (soul) and said "until yamaraj (the god of death) is going to come for me i will be with you. I promise you that." I ran to him and hugged him tight. 

" I will never let yamaraj to take you away..." i mumbled. "Yeah only she has the right to take your life." came a voice. I pouted. It was my sister. Sangamitra. 

"You would never give me even a small appreciation will you ??" i asked her. She shrugged her shoulder and said "sibings are always are there to humiliate each other and i am doing my job.." 

I felt as if someone watching and i turned i saw my appa and amma looking at me with a smile which i never seen before. It is as if they are looking at me and i now feel i am back to the place where i rightfully belong.

***

***

***

***

***

I was in the dark. The chamber where i am now is actually surrounded with darkness. There was a small lamp which was held by my light. He smiled at me while bringing the small oil lamp. I smiled back at him. He is here and suddenly a tug in my skirt made me realise that my vamsi is here as well. Giggling i picked him up in my arms and placed him on the silk netted bed. The other side of the bed had a moment. I saw that Mukundh has lighted the entire chamber of mine with the oil lamps and it was illuminating with its full prakasha. (brightness). It was not dark any more but this little prakasham from the lamp gave me a soothing feeling.