Part 6

Abhayankara...

More than a month has happened and all i did was to stay away from Vaidharbhi and started to go for my classes of defense. More than fighting with her which was useless i started to work for something which i was destined to.

THE REVENGE...

The temple was too deep inside the forest where no one would dare to come. So we took that as a slot to practice with myself and Dhushyanth. He was fierce as mine. The rage was same. But which surprised me was Megnath who was really good in sword taught me with this tricks to use them. He was like the teacher who wanted us to excel us in every war forms.

With the full force i pinned Dhushyanth on the ground. "Great work Abhayankara...." came the commanding voice of Megnath. Smiling at him i turned to see Dhushyanth who was breathing heavily. "Come up..." with that i pulled his hand and he held mine making him stand on his feet. "You are powerful in sword, practice more in that. Dhusyanth for you your eyes are as sharp as eagle use arrows as your weapon to make sure you kill the enemies with your aim.

We both nodded our head and started back home. On the way back we took bath to refresh ourselves and Megnath sat to do his evening sandhiyawandhanam. (Sandhyavandanam literally means "salutation to Sandhya". Sandhya, in turn, has traditionally been interpreted either as "the transition moments of the day" (namely the two twilights dawn and dusk), or as "the solar noon". Thus, Sandhyavandanam may be defined as the ritual "salutation to twilight or the solar noon".)

Dhushyanth walked towards the market to get some vegetables for Vaidharbhi. For him she was his lost sister. He treats her like that , cares her like that which was adoring yet annoying. The way she laughs when he coos her would make me disgusting. Shaking my head to get rid of her thought i walked back to the house to place the weapon on the upper slab of the house so that no one would see that.

Once made them i walked outside to see the evening sun. Suddenly Vaidharbhi came rushing towards me as if she was in danger. Unknown why i rushed to her and she held me tight as if her very being is depended on me. I tried to make her loose her hold in me but she was holding me tight. With no other option i held her back.

"Viharii vihari..." she whispered and held my hand and sat inside the house not before closing all the windows and doors.

"What are you doing ??" i asked her in disbelief. "He is a bad omen Mukundh. If you see him he would scare you in your dreams with his dark magic. He would at times rob our jewels. I saw him entering into the village this noon i thought he would not come here but he came." She answered me back and peeped through the holes in her door.

"I still remember the chain he took from me which was my mother's" she whispered in a sad tone.

"Why did you let him take that ??" i asked her in disbelief. I know how it would have made her sad. It was something bothering me. For some reason i wanted her to be happy and more over have her the chain back with her. Her eyes were moist. "Because he said he would curse me bad." 

That was it ?? Why is she this naive ?? "I don't want to get cursed and have an ill fate, so i let him take that. I still remember how he was dark when he took my chain." she sniffed when the memories hit her hard. I slightly opened the window and saw a dark figure coming. His hair were unruly curly, his hand was having a bone i think it would be a hand bone. The other one had a skull which had black paint in the forehead of the skull. His dark face with literally worst cloth wrapped his body made him look terrorize but there was one thing which caught my attention. A dark scar in his outer thigh. 

Wait isn't that the royal punishment scar ?? When looking deep i remembered who this idiot is. He was a scum who used to do petty thief. He used to use his dark appearance to make the people scare and make them give their articles by their own due to the fear. This guy really ??

I walked towards Vaidharbhi who was chanting the slokas to save her from this disaster made me smile at her. She is too pure for this world. Shaking my head i pulled her on her legs and pushed her slowly to the other side of the door. I was about to open the door while she held my hand tight

"Don't go... i am too scared." she held my hand " What if he hurts you ??" she asked me with teary eyes. I saw her for few seconds, she is caring for me.

"He will not hurt me, i will get your chain back which should be with you always." with that i walked towards him. He saw me and his eyes widened a bit in scare. He was scared of me as i think this was the first ever time who was standing against him. But my deep concern was did he realise me ??

"Who are you ??" he asked me in his deep disgusting voice.

"Your end..." i said and folded my arms and saw him. Little did i know Vaidharbhi's chain was adoring his disgusting form. He was yelling on his voice and was making a fuzz. I stood there as cool as i can with the same poster of folded arms. He tried to pull his small knife which made me alert. Releasing my hand i gave a tight slap. He fell on the ground with his hands on his cheeks. He tried to jump on me while i walked to my right to make him fall on the ground. He yelled at me and charged towards me but all i did was yet another slap. Holding his ears i slapped him for few times until he couldn't take any more. 

He started to cry hard and i pulled his ears. He just slipped and curled himself on the floor. "If i may ask is this chain related to the little girl of that house ??" I asked him. He did nothing but nod his head while holding his cheeks. Stretching my palm i waited for him to place that in my hand and he did that. The door was opening slowly and i couldn't help but chuckle at that creech noise of her old torn house. 

She saw.

Looking at this puppet i held his torn shirt and pulled him up and he finch in fear of my assault. "If i ever see your very being in this village ever again or bothering any one but especially that girl.... that would be your last day of your life and i would be so glad to do that. " with that i asked him to run for which he obeyed. This little brat.

Walking back i opened the door and saw Vaidharbhi with teary eyes as if waiting for me. "Here your mother's chain." i gave her the chain and she grabbed it with her little hand and whispered a small thank you which for some reason soothed my heart. It was directly soothing my soul. Smiling at her i saw her where her eyes were showering with tears.

"Never cry Vaidharbhi, i never want to see you in tears." with that i wiped the tears with my thumb. I walked out and for some reason i was smiling. I had this smug face which was really had no reason for being in place. Some one cleared their throat and i found it was Dhushyanth. I straightened my face but that smile was not gone unnoticed by him. 

"Some one is blushing..." he cooed me. 

Was i ??

I gave Dhuskyanth an angry glare for which he laughed his heart out. This guy really. With that i walked into my room but his laugh was still echoing the entire house making me smile. 

I am blushing...

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

The great king is actually blushing...

lol..

so here we are in the next installment of His queen...

How was it ??

Did you guys like it ??

Until next week...

Your love...

Bunny...