Part 17

Abhayankara...

"Mama ?!"  the maternal uncle of mine was sitting near the window and saw me as deep as he can, as if he is reading every inch of my face. He was the one who stood there silently watching my family die. It was also said he send the part of his troop to the enemy army just to make sure we are never been alive and now he is looking at me as if he is really happy to see me alive. What is he trying to prove showing the fake concern to me ? I snorted and saw him with my teeth grinning holding my head. What a beautiful kind of welcome from my mama.

"Abhyanakara.. my son you are alive.. I am glad that atleast one is alive from my sister's family. I thought i lost them all but Mahadev was so gracious to give me you to me , my son. " he said in between his tears making me chuckle. As if i care his crocodile tears. The door busted open making me finch in the sudden sound. The figure which was coming was something known one. The shadow came and i saw it was my brother Dhushyanth. 

Running to me he held me tight and turned to see my mama and shielded me as a human shield. I smiled at my brother and raised my eye brows challenging my mama to now mess with us. Sighing he held his head down. 

"Abhayankara i know you would never trust me because i was not trust worthy in your eyes. " he whispered. "Oh ofcourse how could i trust the traitor who killed my family for his own benefit ?" i spatted at him back making him finch. Oh so now i can say he has feelings as well. I thought he buried them deeply under a well of his heart. 

"I know i made as if i never cared for her but it was just a show. I cared for her so much. But i have to keep that hard face in front of her. She was so fragile and when she decided to get married to your father i was the one who wanted him to get those villages, so i would keep that as near as i can. But your father was an egoist man" he said and chuckled looking else where but not at us. She loved him so much. When you were born i felt so proud of her as if i am a proud father for her. I saw you grow into a fine man and then when your sister was born she was an exact painting of your mother. Those innocent eyes which would make anyone to go on their knees to make sure she smiles." he said wiping his tears unknowingly rubbing those old raw wounds of my heart. Am i an idiot to trust him not after what has happened to my family. 

A small chuckle made me come back from my thoughts. "You know when my daughter was born i spoke to your father to betroth you and my daughter so that the kingdom will become one." he said and my eyes widened and Dhushyanth immediately stiffened. I am getting married to his daughter ? My heart suddenly pounded, what will i say to Vaidharbhi about this. She would surely hate me and when i see her away from me while i am getting married. That one look would kill me for eternity. 

One moment, why is my priye invading my thoughts ? The thoughts of me being away from her or she being away from me made a twist inside my heart. I can never be away from her. Everytime i think of something she would be present in my thoughts. 

"You want us to believe this speech maharaj ??" came a mocking response from my brother. "You want us to really think as if we would believe after what we know how much twisted you are.." he said and pulled the sword from the king's chest and twisted and placed them on his neck. 

For once mama shifted or finch or made any sign of movement, he was really acting in a professional way. Suddenly the door busted open and i found a girl who was dressed in royal rushed towards us. Her giggles were so innocent and her eyes were sparkling with happiness. Immediately Dhushyanth drew the sword from the neck of the maharaj and she ran towards her father yelling so happily. Something remains me of my sister whenever she comes to my father even it was just few minutes of away from him . She was his favorite all the time. She saw me and lowered her eyes in shyness making me rise my eye brows. Does she know who i am to her. She was sweet no doubt but i cannot think of her as my queen. No one would be my queen. Some how my twisted mind was thinking of a girl who is waiting for me and her brother in a village who saved me from the unknown threats, the one who trusted me when she was been taken captive for the human sacrifice, the one who made me suffer in burning sensation, the one who would fight with me burn me alive still make me alive. The one who is so innocent who can do anything for her brother. The one who stole my heart without even making me know.

"Well if you think i can accept the offer i am so sorry i have no interest in any woman other than a queen who is waiting for me to come." i said and suddenly the girl infront of me snapped her head and her eyes were filled up. "Maharaj said i will be married to you from i know what is the meaning of life. He said you will be the one i would always look for..." she said and her lips trembled in tears. What has he done ?? I saw him with an utmost disgust. A woman in any level of her living was always choose the one who she thinks the one for her and here he has given a false hope to his daughter for what for his kingdom. 

"What is your name ??" i asked her. She sniffed and said "my name is Janaki." I held her hand and rubbed the hand with my other hand. 

"Well Janaki, let your Ramachandran come to take you to his Ayodya by breaking the Shiva Dhanush." i said and she giggled. For every royals the wedding was something really early and she is no less. Janaki looked just like my sister who was really eager to meet her husband but i was so against for her to get married at the age of ten. If only i accepted the marriage i would have saved her from this death. She wiped her tears and asked me in her excitement. 

"Really ??" she asked me. Dhusyanth nodded his head and said "really." 

"Will he be like you ??" she asked me in eagerness. Sighing i said " he will be more than me  and come here." i said and she came near me," never listen to your father." i said and she giggled again and blushed and rushed out. I turned towards my mama and saw him while he kept his head down. 

"I know you still don't trust me and i am not here to prove myself to you but i want you to be the king of this kingdom and so your father's kingdom as well. I was helpless. I was been threatened by him and i was so coward to see my sister die infront of my eyes. I had a plan to some how make you both escape from the trap but it was too late when the war broke even before the estimated time. Many inside your kingdom turned against your kingdom and we silently killed them though." he said and slowly held my hand and placed a royal ring in my hand. It was my mother's and it is something comes from generations to generations which is being given to the daughter - in - laws who they think as the lakshmi's of the family. It was the only one who i love the most in my mother's jewel. It was antic and also it was a perfect fit in her fingers and i would always pull that from her finger making her run behind me. 

"Will you atleast trust me now ??" he asked me and placed a bag full of jewels which belongs to my family. "It was something i could do that for you atleast." he said and i held the jewels which were once my mother's and sister's and my father's. Dhushyanth held a small chain and held it near his heart. I know something that is belonging to his family. 

"If you want me to trust you i want you to do something..." he nodded his head and saw me with eager eyes. 

"I want you to give me your army for me to revenge my father." 

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Finally did it. So here is the one which i was writing for like three days. 

*Sigh*

So how is it ?? 

Did you all like it ??

Will write more..

Your love...

Shri...