Part 35

Harsh content. Please make sure you are ok to read that. 

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Abhayankara....

The way my horse was rushing towards the palace was out of words. I closed my eyes and saw nothing but pure hatred towards the so-called king there. The audacity for him to stand where once stood my father Maharaj Ananthaka. The world has seen Maharaj Ananthaka's valor now they are going to see yuvaraj Abhaankara's anger.

Dhusyanth charged the arrows from the running horse side of me and i turned to see the sena veeras falling like a falling leaves. We crossed the mukya dwar (main gates) of the city. I turned to find a head still hanging on the gates. 

That was my father's. 

My every inch of my skin is burning in rage. I wanted blood, the blood of this bloody traitor. My inner rakshas want nothing but blood and he is gladly going to get it. The way was so clear as my sena is taking care of paths for me. The screams were so evident in the air. Every where i could smell blood and i was inhaling like a asuran(blood thirsty monsters) who needs nothing but blood. I am going to slice the head of the so called maharaj and drink his blood. "Dhushyanth..." i yelled at him. Arrows were charging from the palace. Pulling the horse which i was riding i jumped from it and pulled my sword and swiftly twisted in a circle just to slice anyone i could see. The same place which was once my home was now being taken down by me. 

"Yuvaraj the traitor is in maha darbar(main court room) in the hiding area. Take few sena veeras and go their. Once we take him the war will end." said my senapathi. Nodding my head i ran to the maha darbar. The darbar was empty. Holding the sword in the hand i walked into the middle of the darbar hall. The paintings of my forefathers were now been replaced by this traitor king's paintings and his family and one took my interest. My cousin's painting. Dhushyanth's elder anna Dhayalan. He was a dhayalan (kind hearted) person just the way his name says as he gave away the country for his power. He is the traitor. 

"Well well well who is here to show his royal presence." came a mocking voice. I closed my eyes and breathed through my nose. Dhayalan is standing behind me. Taking a deep breathe i turned to see him. There stood once my family now the traitor anna of mine. He was wearing silk dhothi and golden armor around his chest. If only that would save him from my real anna Dhushyanth. I held the handle of my sword tight. Before either of us could charge came an arrow from my behind to his thigh. He screamed in agony but it was as always a nilambari to my ears. 

"You traitor..." came a yelling voice from the behind. Dhushyanth. He ran forward with a set of sena veera and the other side i could see many were coming for the rescue of Dhayalan. Dhshyanth always respected Dhayalan. For him Dhayalan was a fatherly figure. If he would do anything for his sister he would give his life for his anna. Dhayalan was a such a nice elder anna of us but his dhayalam nature was towards the traitor. Dhushyanth held Dhayalan in his neck and now the entire body was a mess of blood. It felt so pathetic for us to fight, between bloods but when it comes to Dharmadesam family is left behind and it is only Dharmam which comes first. 

"What wrong my sister did to you ?? Just born after you ? What wrong did our parents did other than giving birth to you ?? She was been molested, tortured and torn apart. When her jeevan (life) was leaving her body her athma (soul) was totally broken. Never thought the same blood would make the same blood's life miserable. You unfaithful athma. The rakshas was none other than you." with that he was tearing the armor from the body making him scream in agony. The armors would be tightly held in the body and when we tear them without unlocking the hooks it makes it difficult to remove which would be fatal at times it would skin them out.