Part 10

Vaidharbhi...

The horse was rushing at its maximum speed. The guy who held the knife at my neck now slowly lifted down. I wanted to jump but he held me by my waist and crashed me in his hard chest making me squirm in shame. His touches were inappropriate making me shake in tears. He was inhaling me as a beast. I tried hard to pry myself from him but he pulled me back making me tear up hard. 

"Where do you think you are going mutt ??" he whispered in my ears wanting me to die this instant. "After we behead you i will be the one who would drink your blood and give you to my lord". 

My blood turned cold. They want to kill me and that too by beheading me. Oh lord mahadev the destroyer of evil, please save me from them or give me death but never let them touch me in any manner. 

Suddenly the horse stopped running and he threw me to the ground making me scream in pain. He just held me by my hair and pulled me up. Holding my shoulder he just pushed me to the ritual place. I wanted to run and i did that. I ran but i was not as fast as i thought. There was another monster who stood infront of me. I tried hard to stop myself and when i tried to escape he held me by my arm and pushed me down in a harsh force. I tried to get up but i can feel i was been hurt and the blood starts to seep through my skin. And i can even think of anything a sudden hard metal hit my head making me dizzy. Everything around me turned black and the darkness lulled me to make me forget whatever is going to happen to me from them. 

Everything around here was now peace.

Abhayankara...

Everything around here turned chaos. One moment her little hand was in my clutches but the next she was far gone with the thugs. The way he held her with his hair wanted me to slice his wrist from his hand. The nerve of him. 

I screamed and ran towards the horse which was riding with Vaidharbhi. She tried hard to scream but i know something there is making her stop. She kept her hands out for me to reach and i am so not loosing her now. Rushing to her i removed the sword from the scabbard and ran as faster as i can. Who so ever tried to stop me would answer my sword. 

All the time i was screaming her name while i lost the sight of the horse and her bangle covered hand. The hand just disappeared. When i rushed into the forest everything was pitch black. I couldn't guess which side to choose. There were three routes in front of me. I cannot be late. I walked to my left for some foot and rushed to the right and started to run. Why i chose right i never knew. All i know was to go to her and save her from them. Screaming her name i ran as faster as i can. 

As faster as i can i rushed and suddenly i the paths around was getting clear. Thanks to the gods who made me choose this path. Now i can think positively where she is. The place was abandon but suddenly a horse came running towards my direction. Looking keenly i thought that i had seen this horse before. Realisation sank when i came to know which horse is this. 

Thug's horse. The anger in me was now ten folds. Before i can even kill that , it fell on the ground begging for me to save and slowly i walked and found its body been pierced with few arrows. Before i could even take a step further i found few hulks with their big sword walked towards the horse. 

First it would be an animal sacrifice and then it would be a human sacrifice. My father's words were ringing in my head. Once my father took me for the raid just to make sure these thugs were out of our mother land. He hated these kinds of kills. A man or a woman are deserved to live in this land equally and that's what my father did. He would always have mother with his side in the Raja dharbhar (the grand hall).