Part 41

Abhayankara...

"Who are you talking to ?" I asked him. He blinked. He was still looking at someone whom I couldn't understand. "Devendra..." I whispered and placed my hand on his shoulder. He saw me and turned towards the other side. "Someone so familiar was here. She was not looking at anyone but crying. She was hiding herself from everyone and when i spoke to her she ran out. She seems too familiar but too distant." With every word he spoke my breath was raging heavily.

Is that she he she i am looking for ??

"Who was she ?" I asked desperately. "I don't know but she seems so known to me...." he said and then his eyes were widened. "Hey vasudev" he slapped his forehead. What has he done ? I ran towards the back gates but the sena has made the dass and dasi to start to their house. I rushed out to find them but Dhushyanth stopped me. 

"Where are you going ??" he asked me really in a doubtful voice. "Dhushyanth... vaidharbhi was here. In this palace but as a dasi not as a queen. Hey narayan what all hardship she might have faced. How much she was strained. She is here Dhushyanth your sister was here in your wedding but not as a sister but as a dasi a slave...." i broke down and cried hard. She was here. It was that reason made me rejoiced today. I wanted to have each and every food which she loved and made for me. She was haunting me and when i had her i let her slip her again. 

Dhushyanth stood as a rock. He couldn't say anything so was mitra. She suddenly fainted when she processed the news. Indra held her before she could collapse. Dhushyanth held her by shoulder and picked her up and nodded his gratitude to Indra. 

"Sevak...." i commanded them making them freeze in their spot. I walked towards them as a lion towards their prey. With a low voice i said " Dhushyanth or myself will go to houses of the dasi who has served here. Someone who has been missing for many months are finally found out that they are here. If i find out anyone who is trying to not to say from where do you all got them, your head will roll down as a dice on the ground. Clear ??" i yelled at them. 

"Maharaj..." they spoke in their tone. Nodding my head i rushed outside to go but i stopped myself as i have to take care of certain rituals as maharaj and when a family of the royals are getting married there are certain rituals to be followed which is been done by many generations. Closing my eyes and taking deep breath i walked inside the palace. Please be with me for few more days priye  i am coming to find you my rani. -

-

-

-

-

-

Days have passed but nothing seems to be fruitful. It has been practically a month which has passed but i couldn't find her. Many who have come for the weddings were from the other villages. We were searching but nothing seems to be fruitful. I was personally searching myself from house to house to find my priye. But she is not found. A sudden sound from the palace murasu made me halt from whatever i was doing. 

Rushing to the palace i found Dhushyanth really worried. Running to him i placed my hand on his shoulder while he looked so terrible. 

"What happened ??" i whispered. He busted into tears fearing for something which made me panic. "I... i don't know Abhaya.. we were just walking in the andha puram (royal women's chamber arena) and... and she suddenly collapsed on the floor and she did not wake up since then." he said in a small tone. He is equally troubled as me. I just nodded my head and squeesed his shoulder to give some support. After some time the ayurvathi came out and saw us with a small smile. 

"What happened ayurvathi ?? is she alright ?" i asked her with concern. She smiled and saw Dhushyanth and said " it is all because of you senapathi Dhushyanth..." came her giggling reply. What did he do ? i thought. He asked the same.