Epilogue

The kingdom was so at peace. The king has expanded his rajyam with his tremendous skills and political knowledge. Everyone where rejoicing in the rajyam the way their Maharaj was ruling them. Everything was so silent not in the palace.

"Come right here you little thief." came a commanding voice. But that voice was answered with a giggle. "Come back here at once or else i don't know what i will do", came the roaring voice of the maharaj but that little giggle was not even flinching for the open threat. A large squeal was roaring followed by the second threat and those little feet were now running every where in the palace.

The exhausted maharaj was looking for someone to catch the thief but no one came to his help. He turned to see his brother who was so immersed in spoiling his niece while the exhausted maharaj was now at his peak of his breakdown.

"You are supposed to be my side not him" he pointed at the running figure. Dhushyanth did not even look at the side of the roaring abhyankara but just looking at the toothless devtha who was a spitting image of his sister. 

"You were careless he took it that is not his fault but yours, maharaja" came his mocking response. That was all it took Abhay to snap back at his brother. "As the king i order you to catch that brat", for which Dhushyanth replied now looking at his now so angry little brother but in an equally annoyed face not to anyone but to the king himself. "Sorry maharaj i am not serving you right now, rather serving this devtha yuvarani" with that he walked away leaving the king to his dismay. The little foot of the little thief was visible behind the huge screen which was dancing for the tunes of the spring winds. 

"Come here.." came his demanding voice. The little thief giggled as the answer. Abhyankara was no more angry. He couldn't keep his face straight when he could practically see the mischievous version of himself.  Keeping angry on the little rakshas was so hard for him but that little brat was had his hand on the sweets which his priye has did for him only for him . "Stop doing this akraman (attack) on your son Mukundh" came a sweet voice of his pathni which made the maharaj to stop his track. He has a power to rule the entire desam but he is being ruled and will always be ruled by his priye. "But he stole my sweet" came a meek reply from the maharaj who was so helpless and was at her mercy and he was not complaining though. She nodded her head looking at his impossible nature but she was not alone. The kingdom's first yuvaraj was also there looking how impossible his uncle would be. He was so much like his father. A caring elder brother and a protective shield to his sweet little sister. With a brain of a chief minister and thinking of a maharaj he was perfect replica of Dushyanth. 

"Rudra did you take your appa's sweet ??" Vaidharbhi asked looking at her 6 year old son who still has half of the sweet in his hand. He immediately nodded his head as a no and gave that look which would melt both his mothers' heart. The fathers' were strict but they will become helpless to the only princess of the rajyam yuvarani Vrushalini. Her big doe eyes are exactly like her mother Vaidharbhi and the four brothers are overprotective over her. Abhayankara saw his sister in his daughter, and he would do anything to make that doe eyes to sparkle. But she took everything as her mother. Her favorite ornaments are floral garlands. Her adoration for her big brother Vamsi made her chamber full of garden for many butterflies and birds. Her squeal would brighten the entire palace. 

Dushyanth and Sangamitra are blessed with two yuvarajas , the elder is Adhideva . Abhyankara wanted Adhi to become the next king but Dushyanth said it is Rudra's right to become the king and even Mitra was accepting it while the king and queen wanted the first born to take the throne. The last Yuvaraj was a silent one and he is always his mother's child. As bright as his name Suryadev was the only obedient yuvaraj and the exact opposite of his two elder brothers who were the mischievous one. It is so much tougher for the mothers to make them to give the food. The soldiers have to keep an eye on these two yuvarajas even in a single blink they will fly like a pakshi raja (bird). Abhyankara and Vaidharbhi were blessed with a yuvaraj and yuvarani the only girl in the family. Rudradeva and Vrushalini. Rudradeva and Adhideva were the always togerther like their fathers. It made the parents immensely happy. The younger pair were quite close. 

A sudden drum sound of announcement made them stop what they were doing and rushed to the balcony from which they can see the entire rajyam. From far they saw many soldiers rushing towards the rajyam. They were under an akraman (attack). It was a small rajyam who was not ready to come under Darmadesam and now they are attacking the rajyam. Abhaya and Dushyanth saw each other and nodded their head. The kids ran to their mothers and saw them with fear but not even a hint of fear was there eyes as they know their pathi is not the one who would be defeated that soon. Smiling at them they nodded their head and walked with Abhaya and Dushyanth to get the prepared for the war which was now approaching us. 

With the sanka natham tearing the sky the women were having arthi in their hands for their pathi's victory blessing. Every where in their kingdom Vijaye bhaya (let the victory be yours) chanting was heard. Vaidharbhi was so confident on Abhyankara that she did not even think of the result of the yudh (war).

"Mukundh the dance festival is coming this year soon. Don't forget we have to go for that. This time make sure there is someone to take care of the kids when we are in the function." She complained while taking aarthi for him. He chuckled. "Priye yudh is here but you are talking about the festival ??" She saw him with a bored look. For her he is not Maharaj Abhayankara. He is the same old Mukundh who does anything for her and be a sevak for her. "Mukundh more than you i know you. So come soon. But before going out talk to your kids and go." He smiled and nodded his head. She put the tilak on his forehead and abhaya came closer and kissed her forehead. She smiled and held his shield a bit tighter. "Let's go to the festival and this time let's dance till your heart says it." She nodded her head and smiled with a small film of tears adoring her.

Mounting on the horse Abhayankara raised his sword and chanted "har har mahadev....." the entire rajyam screamed back. Raiding the horses he saw his family one time and smiling he turned his face towards the enemy who has come to disrupt the peace.

Rudra saw his mother and said "amma appa will come soon right." Vaidharbhi saw her son who was standing strongly but still the little yuvraj is scared of his father. "Until amma is there appa will come back." And Vaidharbhi always knows her Mukundh will keep.up her promise and he did the same by come back with yet another victory to the desam.

Little did know that there are certain family waiting for the downfall.

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hello all. Finally the curtains of his queen is closed. I am really honoured for all of your patience towards me and this book. This book is so close to my heart and will always be.

It was an incredible journey with this book. I fell in love with them and missed them so much. Hope i made justice to the book. Hope you all are happy with the ending.

There are many stories coming regarding His queen. Yeah there are sequel and prequel for this book. But until i can have a firm grip of the story i won't start but with God's grace i wanted to write more. Please do wait for me until that time. For now i am going to concentrate on my two new books called fire and we are in love. Please do shower your support for that as well.

Until next time...

Always grateful...

Your bunny krish...

Xoxox...