Part 24

Abhayankara...

Her eyes were glued on the screen while i was looking at her. A devadai (angel) from the swarg who has come for me only for me. Smiling at her i pulled her to me and slowly made her sit on my lap while i spread a bit so she can sit on the side of my left leg. Mahadev and matha parvathi are getting married and i know she is getting every details of the wedding and when i turned to see her, i could find a faint colour change in her cheeks. She might be thinking of the words i said to her. 

We walked back home hand to hand. She was smiling like a kid who has got her favorite sweet from her mother. "What is my queen thinking ??" I asked her. She smiled and nodded her head in a no way. I saw her while her cheeks gained the colour of red again.

"What ??" I asked her again. She slowly walked to me and pulled my poonal from my chest and started to make knots with the hand while making it so much crumbled. Pulling that from her hand i asked her again. She was just pulling it again and making knots in it.

"Nothing will... will our marriage be like that ? With big big things ??" She asked me making me throw my head and laugh hard.

"I promise you that the wedding of us would be written in golden words in the history." She giggled and laid her head on my heart making me smile. I held her tight to me. We didn't know for how long we stood but no one complaint though. A sudden voice made us jump from our place. Her father. Appa she whispered. Hey mahadev save us. Rushing inside i ran to my house. I slowly peeped from my window and saw megnath walking into the house and i released a breathe out.

Smiling i walked to my mat just to sleep but sleep just left me. I turned in many positions to get my sleep but couldn't. I peeped again and walked towards her house. Some how in the mean time my brother came back. Sighing i took small steps and walked to her house. I felt like a midnight thief. I never knew i would wander in the night for my priye.

Slowly opening the door i saw who was there in the main hall. It was megnath. Hey narayan help me. With that prayer i slowly tiptoed to the room  Vaidharbhi. But a sudden turning from megnath made me sit next to the pot pretending to be the same pot. When he finally settled i gave a big breathe out. Again walking i slowly saw Sangamitra sleeping with a smile on face. Turning i saw vaidharbhi who was sitting and watching the near full moon from her window.

Smiling i sat next to her. She was not even acknowledging me. I was hurt. Slowly i placed my hand around her waist and pulled her to me. She gasped and was about to shout. But immediately i placed my hand on her mouth. Her eyes widened and saw me then her breathe became normal.

"What are you doing ??" She whsipered. I smiled at her and pulled her to me and picked her up and walked back to the small pond behind her house. It was something we loved to stay. Placing her in my lap i sat near the banks. My legs were spashing the water and she kept her head on my heart.

"All i wish is we stay like this always like eternally" she whispered. I smiled and held her to me. The moon light with my priye with me and the peace. All i wanted was this. Just her in my embrace always. Hey matha parvathi ma mahalakshmi just make me have this peace remain with me till the last moments of my life. Smiling i held her tight to me and closed my eyes in happiness. Suddenly something  nudged me. I saw vamsi which name she gave to him. Smiling she pulled him to herself. He snuggled in us and made a content noise. Giggling at that she pulled him to me. With my one arm i stroke my little boy and with the other one i held her tight. Just like this to be with her eternally.

Days passed as vasantham (spring) winds so was the festival. Today Vaidharbhi was out of world of happinees. I have to hold her from jumping and going anywhere from herself from getting hurt.

She was skipping and walking and hopping. She was like a little rabbit. Hey mahadev from where on bhoomi she got the energy ??

"Priye you are going to get hurt. So please would you walk not hop ??" I cooed her. She nodded a no and hopped towards me and said "today we are going to have the dance, you want me to be normal. Oh no not at all. " she yelled again. The dance was something we would do it every year on the full moon night. It would have a fire in between and we would dance around with many folk songs. It would go until the next morning and it was one of the happiest times of our lives.

Smiling i pulled her next to me and the beats started. First i would slap my lap and she would be ready for the first step.

Her right foot took the first step and i saw her and she smiled she started to take her first step in the dance. We started to round ourselves and we clasped our elbow and we rounded and i turned to the other side. We danced laughed and at times i brushed my hand around her making her gasp and her body shook in goosebumps. After so long we sat and saw the full moon. Her smile was never leaving her face while she was leaning on me while i spread my leg straight and slanted myself for her to lean on me while keeping my hands as a anchor to hold me. 

She slowly saw me when the next group started to dance. She saw me and walked to join the group while i smiled at her looking at this dancing peacock. She saw me and waved me to join the group. I nodded my head and joined her. She held my hand and we started to dance. When suddenly we have to switch the pairs. It is when another girl dancing and she held my hand and we were dancing smiling and laughing slowly. I didn't look at Vaidharbhi as i was dancing with her and it felt good as she was a good dancer as mine. We took the fast pace in the dance with the beat. Everyone around us didn't dance leaving the floor for us. We danced in the maximum speed and clapped our hands according to the beat.Once the beat finished we all cheered. We laughed looking at each other and she held my arm while my other arm was on her waist which was now loose. 

Suddenly i realised what was i doing near her ?? I wished i did not dance with this girl but with my Vaidharbhi. I know something was not good but i never knew this would be this worst. Turning i found a very fuming Vaidharbhi. Her eyes held the agni (fire) where i would turn into ashes. A glimpse of tears were in the fire. 

Hey mahadevi what have i done ?? I am now doomed. I was about to walk to her but i was been pushed to the other side for the dance. She saw me for few more seconds while i turned back my shoulder to see her but i couldn't walk from that place.  She stomped and walked to Dhushyanth who was laughing while dancing with Sangamitra. She held his hand and she pouted and spoke something in his ear. He smiled and pulled her to him and slowly she started to dance not before he giving me a glance. Not for once she saw me. I was trying to get away from the girls but i was been stuck. Soon i found it was only Dhushyanth and Sangamitra who were dancing and my priye is no where found. That was the last level of my patience. I need to find her now this instant. 

Rushing from the place i turned to see where she went but every where it was dark except the pandhams (natural fire torch) which were glowing the streets. A faint sound of the anklet was heard. Running i found her hand moving to her face and she waved it from there. Is she wiping her tears ?? Is she crying ?? Did i make my queen to cry ?? I was about to go behind her but when i heard her small sniffle i was lost. I shouldn't have left her hand for a dance. What would she would be thinking of me now ?? 

What have i done ??

How am i going to fix this ??

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hello all finally made it... Yaar this due to lock down man how much work has been accumulated ?? Argh.. I have to work the hell up and now i needed a break and here i am finally making it...

So say me how was it ?? Did you all like it ?? 

Please share me your views...

Until next update...

I promise you that will be soon...

Your love...

Shri...