Part 15

Abhyankara...

After i think a day i felt really fresh when i woke up. How much i missed sleeping in a cotton bed let alone on the cot. I turned to see Dhushyanth who was already up and was now working in the kitchen arena. I smiled at him. He does that same back in the village to help Vaidharbhi. Is she ok with out his help ?? She is always clumsy while cutting the vegetables. Cutting her fingers were the always high while she chop the vegetables. Dhushyanth would do that.  I shook my head to take those thoughts away from me. 

Walking out i took a deep breath. The main road is been crowded. It had nothing as it was in the village. The mornings were pleasant there. There were never a busy street in there. Even the bazaar streets would be calm still. A tap on my shoulder made me turn. A smiling Dhushyanth came to my view. 

"I think someone is happy in the morning ??" i teased. He shook his head and we strolled the street. Street was busy as i said before. We walked down the streets in peace which i felt after three days. After doing nothing but enjoying the country side we slept in a dreamless slumber.

It was two days since we came here. Nothing seems to be a bother to us. Everything was so right which made me doubt because there was never a day which was perfect. If there is silence then it is sure a storm to arrive. I couldn't help but feel that.

A sudden crash in the kitchen made us snap my head and when i rushed to the kitchen when i saw Dhushyanth been trashed. I rushed to him when i saw the guard of the kingdom yell at Dhushyanth who now poured the content on the head , i had enough. Before i could do anything Dhushyanth stood up and bowed his head and mumbled a small apology. My heart constrained with the sight in front of me. Dhushyanth was kneeling in front of a mere soldier. I knew he can take him down in a matter of seconds but he is refraining himself to do that in order to protect me. I closed my eyes to control the anger in me.

"Apologies sainik i was at the fault sir." he spoke and bowed his head down. My eyes were rushing with hot tears. I hated him for making me week. I wanted to plant my fist on his disgusting face of the soldier but i cannot as my brother is there at stake. He slapped the head of my brother and walked away but not before glaring at me and i did the same. Who is he messing with ?

I rushed to Dhushyanth and held him by his shoulder. "Why did you stay low ??" i asked him. He sighed and removed the particles from his hair. "I have to stay low as he thought i was some spy and also he was a trusted one of the so called uncle of yours." he spat back making my back straight and my hand stiff. "He was misbehaving with everyone here. I stood in between and took the wrath." He said causally but making me guilty more. If only i was not alive he wouldn't have to go through this. For the first time in my life i felt so vulnerable. I wanted to yell on top of my voice but i cannot risk now can i ??

After taking every part of his broken face i held him tight to me and he held me tight. We have no one it is just us together standing against the entire world. "Let's get you cleaned up."i said wiping my eyes from tear. He nodded his head and we lead him to the wash area where thankfully it was large with the amenities for the bathing. I walked out and i found the guard. I need to make him pay for what he had done to my brother. I hate if someone troubles mine and he has messed literally bad. A fully trained soldiers are well sculpted and trained and he is huge infront of me but that doesn't stop me from making him pay. I walked towards him and before i could give his interest for what he has done a strong hand held me and pushed me aside. Dhushyanth.

"If i wanted to tackle him i would have tossed him long time before. We need to make sure we were never noticed. Please don't make it obvious to your uncle that you are alive. For some time please keep yourself invisible." He literally begged me. I sighed and nodded but i am sure going to make the sainik pay for what he has done. I never like to keep things with me especially these types of loans. I am so repaying him.

We walked towards the streets after our food. A sudden trumpet sound tore the air. This always means one thing. The royal family are entering the place. I smirked. I need to see the so called mama of mine who made my mother's life a living naragam (hell) until my father came to rescue her. The trumpet was blown again and the royal chariot came in the view of us. I saw the so called maternal family of mine coming with a sweet smile towards their kingdom. Please note the sarcasm which is flowing in my thoughts. These are nothing but my sick family members who saw my family die in front of them and they are happy. I saw the king coming in the open chariot. He was smiling but his smile was not reaching his eyes. Seems like he is in pain. Why because the traitor did not give the share of the kingdom my mama asked for. Dhushyanth held my hand and i snapped my eyes to him where he is literally begging me to low my head. Not in this life. I would bow my head to the god and to my maharaj who is my father as he is not here so i care nothing. 

The so called puppet king of this kingdom turned his eyes towards our side and he saw me. He never saw me since i was five years but i still remember his vicious face. He is the traitor uncle of mine who back stabbed us. The one who is going to be my kill my hunt. His eyes came to mine and then slowly i could find his big beard face glow for some reason. His eyes widened and his eyes sparkled. I saw him with utmost hatred i had for him. His eyes were slightly filling with unshed tears of happiness !?

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Apologies for late update. Honestly this is the fourth draft and even now its not upto the mark i thought. Still i am updating it here. 

So how was it ??

I promise to update soon

Until next update hopefully soon

Your love...

Shri

Xoxox.