Chapter 2 - New Life

Seth's POV

11 years. 11 fucking years. That's the time we took to find our baby sister, our princess. It's frustrating to the point of death.

We had put all our resources over the years but to no avail. It was as if the woman, who we used to call mother, and sister had disappeared from the face of the planet.

All of us were devastated when Alina was taken. We had our own ways to deal with it. Andrew became even more distant and cold. He worked over the years just to get her back and his efforts were showing up today.

Finally today we got to know her location. She was right under our nose all these years but we couldn't see it. Two freaking hours away but we couldn't find her. That bitch mother of ours hid her too well.

We dug in everything about her and our mother Rachel. Rachel was already a drug addict and gambled a lot. So we made a plan where we made her swindle our own money through a different source and notified the police. Half a million pounds wasn't creating a hole to Andrew's account. But to our dismay she had already fled. Alina wasn't home when we came so we decided to wait for her.

We took a look at the house and her room. Cold and deserted. Her room was colorless and shabby. She didn't even have a bed. The house lacked everything to be called a home. Heartbreaking.

What further broke us was the refridgerator. The refrigerator had nothing but bread and butter. That possibly meant she wasn't fed properly.

We were sitting in the living room couch when Alina came. She looked exhausted yet pretty. Shit. Our baby has grown so much. Her almost-black eyes still held that shine. It was only Andrew and her who got those precious almost-black shiny eyes.

She looked at us in confusion. Andrew and I so badly wanted to hug her.

The interrogation proved to be a hammer striking on our hearts. Her life in the last 11 years wasn't what she deserved. All of us felt she lied when she said Rachel wasn't abusive.

She worked to earn? I couldn't believe my ears. My baby sister who is just 16 is working already to live. At the age of enjoying life with family and friends she was struggled to earn and stay alive. But the positive side of this was that she didn't give up. She fought for her life with all her might and I'm proud of her.

Andrew and I had got pretty much emotional when we held her hands. I've rarely seen this side of Andrew. The whole way to London she snuggled into Andrew and he had his arms wrapped around her. I secretly took a picture of this cute scenario.

When we reached home she woke up for a few seconds but soon drifted off again. Tristan and Mason had redecorated her old room. We placed her on her bed, changed her bandage and let her sleep. I decided to sleep on the floor on a mattress so that she doesn't get scared when she wakes up.

Next morning

I woke up to someone shaking and poking me. I opened my eyes slightly to see Alina sitting up straight and looking at me.

"Good morning baby." I smiled and pinched her cheek.

"Morning." She said softly.

I sat up straight and ruffled her hair. "Go take a shower and then we will go for breakfast. Then I'll give you a tour of the house."

She nodded her head and looked around the room. She got out of the bed when she spotted her bags. I also exited her room to get a shower in my room.

I quickly took a shower and headed back to her room. She was sitting on her bed, scrolling something over her phone. She's pretty fast than most of the girls I've seen it heard from.