Epilogue

Alina's POV

"Hello mother." I said with a sinister smile, ignoring the pain in my throat.

She tried getting up but James and Jacob held her, she struggled a lot to speak and move but couldn't.

James pulled out a rope from his pocket and tied her hands behind her back.

Andrew walked ahead to her and kneeled down. "Aww mother! Hello, it's been...what 11 years? Or 12? Uggh I don't know because I forgot about you long time ago." He removed a small knife from his jackets pocket and slowly brought it close to her face. He tracked it along her face and cut her cheek. Slowly and painfully. Blood dripped down her cheek as her muffled screams filled the room. "That's your first goodbye gift."

Seth walked to her while twirling a knife. "I pity you mother." With that he harshly swung the knife across her right arm. "Hope you never find peace."

Tristan walked over with a sharp long knife. "I'm so glad you're my mother because if someone calls me son of a bitch I'll gladly agree, burn to the person in front." I could feel his smile and with that he stabbed her thigh. She cried in agony.

"From now on shall we call each other 'son of a bitch' and of course 'daughter of a bitch'? Felix asks in all seriousness and everyone bursts out laughing.

He got smacked by Allen. "Shut up you're spoiling the tense atmosphere."

Mason shakes his head and goes ahead. "Tsk tsk mother. You don't even deserve that title." He sneered and he stabbed her other thigh yet again Rachel's muffled screams resonated.

Allen and Felix go up next. "Once you die we'll remove every trace of your existence bitch and in such a way that everyone would feel bad for an already dead person." Allen gritted and grabbed her by her neck, chocking her. He let her go when he felt it was enough and next Felix poured alcohol over her fresh wounds.

Vincent walked up next. He went to stand behind her and took a blade. He whispered something in her ear and bent down. He came back with a satisfied smirk and the blade covered with blood.

I know what he did. He slit her wrist just like she did to me.

I smiled and took a deep breath. "Okay let's end this. I want a new start for a new year." They all nodded and went to their respective places.

We all stood around Rachel in a circle. Vincent handed me a gun and walked a few steps away.

"Preference please." Jacob asked everyone.

"In between her eyes."

"Back of her head."

"Right side of her head."

"Left side of her head."

"Just below her left shoulder."

"Just below her right shoulder."

"Somach."

"Back."

"Left leg."

"Right leg."

"Right Knee."

"Heart."

One by one we all told our preferences to shoot, mine being the heart because that's what she tried and to some extent did destroy.

"On the count of three." Jacob said loudly. "One, two and three." With that 12 gun shots went off at the same time and I'm sure she felt that momentary pain all over her body. Her body fell limp and she crashed down with the stool.