Bonus Chapter- 6.1

Alina's age 22

Alina's POV

Vin and I got married over a year ago. It was a very small but a memorable ceremony with only close family.

Vincent's father handed him over the British Mafia on that day as well, as a gift.

Andrew and Lisa are now parents to a baby boy, Justin.

Seth and Bailey welcomed another baby girl, Liliana.

Tristan is engaged, getting married next month to a girl he met through mutual friends. Mia and Tris are actually my favorite among all. The moment I met Mia I knew Tris and her were perfect but the problem was she didn't know about this gang life. It took a lot of time and efforts from Tris to convince her.

Mason and Allen are dating some girl they met at gym and college respectively, and I see only Mason's future. Allen doesn't seem serious enough to take it ahead to marriage.

Felix the dumbo is married to Zach. They are so cute. I still remember how we all were teasing him on his wedding day and he was blushing profusely.

Right now I'm sitting in the kitchen our home, waiting for Vin to arrive from work. Usually we have dinner with the family but there are times when we don't. Mostly our date days.

It was 8pm now. I had told Vin to come home by the same. Though I can't cook much, yeah I know I still can't, but I did make a few things rest were made by our cook. I placed everything on the table and went to our room to check myself once again.

8.15pm
Vin hasn't come home yet so I shoot him a text.

I'm waiting Vin. xoxo

A minute later he replied.

I know angel. I'll be there soon. XOXO

I nod in understanding and go to the living room and switched on the TV. Half an hour passed by but Vin hadn't come home.

Where are you Vin?

A few minutes later he replied.

I'll be there angel. I'm sorry for the delay <3

I sigh and continue watching the TV.

Another ten minutes go by and still no sign of him. I texted him but no reply came. I called him but his phone was switched off. So I checked his location which was the mafia base.

That means he hadn't left work.

I gulped down my frustration and called James, who picked up after a few rings.

J- Hey tigress.

A- WHERE THE FUCK IS VINCENT?

J- Umm he is in a meeting.

A- Was it an emergency?

J- It wasn't, could have been conducted tomorrow as well.

A- Okay.

J- Is everything alright? You don't sound good.

A- Yes all good. Don't worry.

J- Alina. Don't lie.

A- We had a dinner date at 8pm and he still hasn't come and don't you dare go and tell him. I want to see when he turns up. Bye James.

James was silent for a few seconds not knowing how to comfort me after all he was caught in between his best friends. So I disconnected the call.

I was angry and upset. If he was going to be late he could have told me, I would have waited.

Angrily I made my way to the table, served myself a small portion of dinner and ate half heatedly. Halfway the frustration and hurt caught upon me, the food was getting difficult to swallow so I left it. I packed the food and kept it in the fridge.