Chapter 21 - ANCENT and much more

29k views💫
Thank you so much guys🌼

A couple of weeks go by and tonight is the grand opening of ANCENT. Vincent's and mine nightclub. We spent over a year in getting capital, designing, hiring staff and everything and I'm proud of us.

My brothers were getting ready upstairs and I was waiting for Vincent to pick me up.

-flashback-

All 7 of us were sitting in the dinner table just chatting till the dinner was getting ready.

"Sweetheart you for this parcel from Vincent and this envelope from I don't know who. There's no name or anything." Seth tells me and hands me over the things.

I knew Vincent had sent me the dress for the club's opening. I opened the envelope and inside was the invitation for the club's opening. I smiled when I saw that. He had himself designed it and didn't let me see saying let it be a surprise.

"What is it?" Mason asks me.

I hand him the invitation. Allen who was beside him was leaning towards Mason to see the invitation.

"Why would you be invited for a club's opening?" Allen asks.

I shrug and smile innocently. "Guess."

"Stripper."

"Bartender."

"Bouncer."

The youngest three shout and I burst out laughing. The first one was Felix then Mason and then Allen.

"Bartender is alright but stripper and bouncer?" I yell while trying to control my laugh. Then I realized only I was laughing.

Wasn't that funny?

"Well you once had joked about being a stripper." Felix reasons damn seriously.

"And you being that strong girl can do a bouncer job." Allen reasons.

"Dumbass twins." I spat in annoyance with a scrunched face. "все близнецы чертовски глупы." I mumble.
(All twins are fucking stupid.)

"Maybe it got delivered to the wrong person. You aren't even an adult." Allen reasons.

"Naaa. It's right." I shake my head.

Seth spoke up softly. "Wait a minute." He scans the invitation. "You and Vincent own this club, don't you?" He asks excitedly.

"Dang you got it Intelligentone." I clap.
(Smartass)

"Wait... How did you get that?" Tristan asks Seth.

"Well firstly since both the things came at the same time and that sweet smile on her face were a great help. Secondly look at the name of the club carefully ANCENT.  ANGELA+ VINCENT." Seth explains.

"Holy fuck. Guys where is the real Seth? Our Seth wasn't this smart." Tristan fake gasps.

Seth snickers. "Shut up you fucktard."

"Well anyways congratulations sweetheart. We are so proud of you." Seth walks up to me and puts his arms around my neck for a hug.

I thank him and soon other brothers also congratulate me. I tell them that I've already put their names on guest list so they have to attend.

-end of flashback-

Club pictures↓
Name is ANCENT

Club pictures↓Name is ANCENT