Chapter 22 - Cousins and a memory

*2 weeks later*

Alina's POV

Yesterday Andrew announced that our immediate and distant cousins are coming home for the weekend.

I had already invited Vincent, James and Jacob for lunch. More like work actually. We had some important matters to discuss for our club back in Southampton and I won't be cancelling on them for my cousins. Andrew was perfectly fine with my friends coming over.

So here I am waiting for my cousins to arrive. Once I was ready I headed downstairs.
"You look beautiful princess." Andrew kisses my forehead lovingly. I smile in return.
"I shouldn't say this but yeah since it's the truth. You look hot baby." Tristan says with a playful smirk earning a glare from Andrew.

The doorbell rang and in came 13 people. Honestly it looked like a market. They all came in with smiles varying in intensity and size. My brothers and them started saying hello and hugging while I just stood behind.

"Guys this is Alina. Alina this is Thomas , Nathan , Jake and Jason our first uncle's sons. This is Roy , Levi , Ryder and Claire our third uncle's children. Then Zach, Matt, Cynthia, Miles and Mia our distant cousins." Andrew introduces us.

I smile and mutter a small hi. They all smile and hug me while saying saying things like 'we missed you' , 'glad that you're back' , 'we love you'. Some cousins were happy to see me but some weren't. Fuck you then. Fucking fish market it is. I hate this already.

We all quickly settled down on the dining room. The table got changed since more people joined.

I sat next to Andrew show at the bead of the table and Seth sat next to me as usual. Thomas sat right in front of me. Fortunately the girls were at the other end, far away from me.

"So Alina tell us about yourself." Nathan says with a genuine smile.

Before I could speak Allen speaks. "She's the best game partner."

"She sings beautifully as well and partner in crime types girl." Felix chimes.

"She fights like a badass , trust me." Tristan says excitedly.

"And yes she's there carbon copy of Andrew." Mason says.

"So that pretty much summed up about Alina." Seth says with folding his hands onto his chest while I smile at my brother's excitement.

"If you all want to know anything ask away I'll answer." I say with a smile.

"Are you enjoying living with your brothers?" Roy asks.

"Yes I am." I nod.

"You fight?" Jake asks with a hint of amusement and disbelief.

"I do." I say confidently.

"So what do you all want to do tomorrow?" Seth asks eyeing mostly us younger ones.

"How does ice-skating sound?" Allen asks with his puppy eyes.
A series of 'great' , 'good' , 'okay we can' 'no' goes on.

"Okay so we are going ice-skating then for sure. Alina's gonna pay for it." Allen smirks and winks at me making me raise an eyebrow.

"I see you're loving emptying my wallet Allen." I chuckle lightly.

"Offcourse I am. Spoil us a little. I'm sure it won't make a hole to your wallet , will it?" He pouts.

"No need to act cute. I'm okay with that." I stick out my tongue.

"Allen you're saying as if she will spend her own money. She will simply use Andrew's card." Jake says with a chuckle.

"Sorry to break you bubble dear 'cousin' but I'll be using MY money." I say with a fake smile.