Chapter 30 - Found

Alina's POV

I opened my eyes and squinted them to look around. It was dark but moonlight helped. I could see a high metal net. As we neared it I saw a bunch of people there.

Of course I know who it was.

I smiled involuntarily when I saw Andrew, Tristan and Vin. I could see them smile as well. The relief that flood through their eyes!

Jen placed me on my feet when we were 20 meter away from the net.

All I wanted was to crash in their arms.

Tristan's POV

There we were waiting for Alina to arrive. When I saw her in that boys arms my breath hitched. She looked so weak.

Under normal circumstances I would be going all hulk on that guy but not today.

All that separated us was a metal net.

That guy, Jensen, placed her on her feet and she stood holding his forearm. My heart clenched and eyes teared up. Even through the pain she smiled.

She whispered something to that guy and he helped her sit down on the ground. We wanted to talk but we didn't since it might attract attention.

Beside me the members from Italian Mafia were working. The metal net in front of us had electric current. They were disabling it but the problem is that it can be only thrice for a minute each time. So when they do the first two times we will cut the net with pliers and cutters.

We did it as quickly as possible and got away from it when a minute was over. Till then the last guy had come over running.

They woke up Alina and helped her stand up. Her face scrunched in pain while doing that.

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1, come." The head of technical operations said.

Quickly but carefully the three of them came out. Alina stood right in front of me. She smiled sweetly and hugged me.

"Baby." I whispered choked.

"We shall leave." Someone said and I looked around to see Vincent and Andrew looking at her longingly.

I quickly lifted her up in my arms, she grunted softly and clutched onto my forearm for some comfort. I fucking don't know where she is hurt.

We had parked all our vehicles 10 minutes away so right now we were walking towards them.

Honestly none of us knew what to speak right now. Alina was silent in my arms, trying not to close her eyes.

I felt her shiver in my arms. "Tris...cold." she said in a really low and strained voice. If it wasn't completely silent around us I would have missed it.

I turn my head and asked Andrew to cover Alina with his jacket.

"Why is she speaking so lowly?" I asked the boys who came with her.

"Your mother choked her bad earlier today. Since then she isn't able to speak properly." One of them said.

"I'm gonna kill her when I get my hands on her." I heard a very angry Andrew.

When we felt we were at a reasonable distance from the estate I decided to talk to her. She was struggling.

"You remember when you had pranked Felix with those fake spiders? He was running around the house like a madman and tripped down the stairs." She smiles and nods.

"Then when Mason accidentally burnt our lunch? I wonder how he put boiling noddles on fire and then run around like a firefighter." She again nods.

"The first time you sat on my bike and I took you got a long ride. We really had a good time, didn't we?" We both smile and she nods.

"You know Allen has a black eye at this moment. I secretly took a picture for you." A small laugh escaped her mouth.

We quickly drove to the hotel where we had a team of doctors from the Italian Mafia. All of us waited impatiently when she was taken inside.

Andrew's phone started ringing. He mouthed 'Seth' and answered the call. A minute later the doctor came out.

All three of us along with a few Italian Mafia members stood up.

"Her injuries are concerning. Deep cuts on her thigh and arms. Her vocal chords may be damaged but we can be certain about it only when she wakes up. A rib is broken, three bruised and a broken wrist as well. She is in need of blood transfusion as well. Her back and legs were whipped so hard that the skin is torn apart and needed stitches, permanent scars will remain. More tests will ne needed to confirm infections and for that we need to get her to the hospital. We will patch her up and allow you to take her back to London in an hour. She needs better medical assistance as soon as possible."

The next thing I heard a bang. Vincent had punched a door. Thank god there is no one other than us on this floor. Andrew looked super angry.

"Was she...touched?" I ask with a lump in my throat.

"No there are no such signs." The doctor informs and I sigh in relief. 

All the arrangements for her transport were quickly made. All of us were flying back with her. The Italian Mafia promised us to capture Rachel and Ares and hand them over to us.

Andrew's POV

It's been a few hours now that we are in London. Alina was under doctor's care. Everybody else would come in a few minutes.

The doctor walked out. "There are no infections but she is under pain medication so she is unconscious. You can go inside."

I was the first one to enter. There she was, laying on the white bed. So many bandages over her body. Some sort of medical equipments attached to her. I silently walked to her and took a seat. My heart yearned to see her eyes and smile. 

Soon the room was crowded but she was still not awake.

A/N 

This isn't the best chapter but next will be a good one (TT)

Do vote and comment💫🌼