Chapter 24 - Triss

Alina's POV

It is quiet late at night and I'm still working on our old club's finances. It's a huge mess and I want to complete it tonight.

Someone knocks on the door. I look up and saw Tristan leaning on the door.

"Hey brother." I say in a cool manner.

"Why aren't you asleep baby?" He asks me sternly.

I sigh. "I am sorry but I need to and want to finish this by tonight." I tuck the pencil in my messy bun and sit with my arms crossed over my chest.

He shakes his head and sighs in defeat. "Let me help then." He comes to my bed and I make some space for him.

"What do I need to do Miss Alina?" He asks playfully.

"Calculate the amount of missing cash and goods. Take this for comparison." I tell him and hand him over the papers.

"Pencil...where are you?" I mumble while trying to find my pencil.

"Silly girl." He lightly hits my head and removes the pencil from my bun.

After half an hour both of us finish.

"How much?" I ask him.

"3000 pounds."

I write it on a paper and add up everything.

"That's a lot, isn't it?" He asks while assessing the reports around us.

I hum in response. "Someone, who I think is the manager, is stealing money. I'll have to give a lovely visit I guess." I sigh and drop my head in his lap.

"Sleep by little boss."  He says lovingly and strokes my head.

"Let me clean this." Unwillingly I get up and clear my bed.

I got back under the covers to cuddle with him.

"Will you teach me how to ride a bike?" I ask him.

"Bike as in bicycle or motorcycle?" He asks.
(I have written this with the thought that bike is a motorcycle and not a bicycle.)

"Motorcycle Tris. I know how to ride a bicycle." I groan.

"Nope. You might get hurt." I says sternly.

"I got hurt even while I learned how to ride a bicycle. It's natural to get hurt." I whine.

"But still Alina." He says seriously.

"Pleaseeee Tris." I start acting cute.

"Don't do that Alina." He warns.

"Please Trisss." I do it again.

"Alright...Uggh...but if you fall-" I cut him off. "You will pick me up and we will start again." I say.

"Well, that wasn't what I was going to say but yes I will pick you up and we will learn again." I could hear his smile in his voice.

"Now sleep little idiot." He pats my back a little too hard and then we both fall asleep.

*Few days later*

"Angela and Jacob are going to Samuel's house and check everything out there. Stay hidden inside." James orders.

"Vincent and me will come inside in a few minutes like we had planned." He said.

Since Vincent is no longer the leader he doesn't get a say. He is still helping us from time-to-time though. He doesn't mind.

This fucking Samuel stole some really important drugs and weapons from us and that's what we are extracting now.