Chapter 4 - Andrew's Rage

Andrew's POV

I was working when Seth came in my office and told me about the fight that happened between Alina and Allen. I replayed the CCTV footage to see exactly what happened between them.

My blood boiled when I saw Allen hurting Alina. All of us have told him multiple times that whatever happened was not her fault and had warned him to treat her well but he just isn't listening. 

We didn't tell our brothers exactly how Alina had been living. For some reason we felt we should not tell them. Maybe Alina would not like us telling them or maybe we didn't want our younger siblings to feel bad for hard her life was before coming here.

One thing I was pleased to see was Alina fight back. As Seth had called her 'badass' , she is indeed one. She is my sister definitely.

I wait for all my siblings to come to my office. Mason , Allen and Felix enter first. I glare at Allen. Seth , Alina and Tristan enter immediately. I never told anyone to sit so all of them were standing. I slowly walk to the front side of my desk and lean on it. 

"So, Allen. Care to explain about the stunt you pulled downstairs." I say in calm but dangerous voice.

He doesn't say anything. His eyes were glued to my shoes. I let out a sigh and walk towards him. "Allen?" I call him when I'm in front of him. "Look at me." I say with authority. He fearfully raises his head and I immediately connect my hand with his cheek with a great force. His face turns to the side because of the impact.

Allen looks at me in disbelief. "You-You slapped me because of this girl?" He yells angrily with a trembling voice.

I step an inch closer to him and glare. "This girl here is your sister. You will respect her and treat her like the princess she is."

"Why should I?" He yells at me. I close my eyes in an attempt to control my anger.

"She deserves it. You can't just go on blaming her Allen. She is innocent and trust me if I find you blaming or hurting her again the punishment will be worse than you can imagine." I spit with my voice laced in venom.

"I can't believe you. She's here not even for a day and you are already wrapped around her finger." Allen yells.

"Shut up. Just SHUT UP Allen." I tell at him.

I massage my forehead and look at Alina. She was thinking. Her head suddenly snapped towards me.

"Andrew I think it would be better if I go back to Southampton. I don't want you all fighting because of me. You don't need to keep me. I'm very much capable of living alone." She says confidently.

I sigh and shake my head sideways. "I know you are perfectly capable of taking care of yourself but I'm not letting you go. It took us 11 years to find you. Your place is here with US." I give her a small smile.

"But-" she protests.

"No buts Alina. My decision is final. You will stay here." I leave no space for argument.

I turn towards Allen and glare at him. "Just look at her Allen. Because of you she is ready to leave us and live on her own." I stop for a few seconds before continuing. "Tell me what have you done in the last 5 years Allen?"

He was silently looking at the floor.

"This girl, over here, whom you called a freeloader has been working to earn money for herself for the last 5 years. She knows what effort it takes to earn a penny. She knows the struggles and dark side of this world while she is just a teenager. She was forced to grow up while you had and are having a perfect childhood. You have been doing nothing but enjoying your life to the fullest. So technically the freeloader is YOU." I say while pointing a finger at him. "So now you are grounded for 2 weeks and I'm cutting down your snacks and cards. Hand over your phone before you leave."