Chapter 23 - The Real Boss

Alina's POV

My cousins are a pain in ass. The younger ones only. After spending a whole morning and afternoon with me my cousins realised how much better, fun loving and cool I am than those bitch sisters.

They thought that I would be just like them so they didn't like me. Dumbshit younger cousins. We went ice-skating, arcade, laser tag and lots of food. To others surprise older brothers also joined in.

The girls were girls, didn't play just flirted around with whoever had a dick. None of us cared.

We all came back home at around 5pm.

"Guys I've heard a very cool nightclub has opened here. Shall we go?" Levi asks.

All my brothers give me a quick glance. "Which one?" Tristan asks.

"Umm Ancient or Accent or Ancent something like that." Levi tries remembering and pronouncing my sweet clubs name.

I smirk. "I guess we can." Tristan answers.

"But Alina, Zach Cynthia and Mia and are minors." Thomas says seriously.

Andrew looks at me and I give him puppy eyes. "I'll handle that, I know the owner. We'll get them in only if they promise to behave." He says.

We all immediately say yes and go to get ready. I make some phone calls to trouble my cousins. Well, they gave me a hard time so now it's my turn.

Within half an hour we reached the club. We stood near the second entrance of the club which is usually closed, only opened in case of huge crowds, so there was no one except us and the guard. I had already seated everyone in such order that older brothers and I arrived first. The guard smiled in recognition at me, my brothers showed their IDs and stood behind me.

The younger ones arrived. Allen, Mason and Felix showed IDs first and came to stand behind me.

When Jake and the rest came the guard stopped them all.

"3 of you are underage and rest can't enter." He tells them sternly and I resist the urge to chuckle.

"What? Why can't we enter? Here are are our IDs." Jason argues and waves his ID in the air.

"Sorry sir we can't allow until boss approves." The guard tells them.

"What the fuck." Ryder says frustratedly.

"Andrew you said you knew the owner. What's this?" Jake asks Andrew.

"Of course I know. Let me ask the owner." Andrew gives them a smug smile and taps on my shoulder.

"Yes?" I turn my head sideways to face Andrew with a huge grin.

"Miss Walker can you please let my lil cousins in?" He ask sweetly.

I look at my cousins who were confused.

"Wait wait wait." Jake almost yells. "Owner. Permission. Alina. Is she the fucking owner?" Jake's eyes widen.

I chuckle along with my brothers.

"Is she the owner? Tell us the truth." Jason asks the guard and my brothers.

"Are you nuts Jake? She definitely isn't. She's pranking us." Claire spat angrily.

"Yes sir, she is one of the owners." The guard confirms for them.

"No wayyy." Jake trails off.

"Yes way Jakey boy." I tease him. "Now here's the deal." I fold my arms over my chest. "If you all." I point at each one of them. "Apologize for your inappropriate behavior and a please would please me enough to let you all in." I say with an arrogant grin.

Jake and Jason's jaws were hanging low in disbelief and the girls were glaring at me.

"Oh this is epic." I hear one of my brother behind me mutter.

"Fuck off Alina." Claire says and takes a step forward to enter the club only to be stopped by the security.

Claire glares at the guard who stood in front of her. After a few seconds she gives a sickly sweet smile and whispers something in the guards ear. I raise an eyebrow and look at them.

The guard chuckles. "Sex and money is a tempting offer lady but loyalty is above them all. Defying her is equivalent to signing my own death warrant. So I suggest you do as she says."

Claire scowls at him and then at me. "She won't even hurt a fly."

"The last time someone said this ended up in hospital. Just tryna warn you so that you aren't the next one." He says with a smirk.

Damn!!! I've hired a real good staff.

I saw Zach, Jake and Jason have a quick conversation.

"We're sorry Alina for the way we treated you. Please let us in." Jake said on the boys behalf.

I have them a smile and motioned for them to join others.

"What about you girls" I ask in a boring tone.

Cynthia was the first one to break.

"Sorry and please." She says with anger evident in her voice.

"Be a little more sincere."

"I'm sorry and please let us in." She grits.

I look over at Mia who nods and repeats what Cynthia said. I then look at Claire who was still glaring at me.

"Fine then. Everyone except Claire gets in." I turn around just to be hear someone stomp on the floor.

"Fine. I'm sorry and please let me in." Claire says with fake sincerity.

A chuckle and lead everyone inside.

"Zach, Cynthia and Mia you three won't be drinking. Don't even try tricking me because I would get to know eventually. The consequence of it would be getting kicked out from here, FORVER." I tell them and leave to find the manager.

Once I spot him I give him clear instructions about my underage cousins not getting any drinks if he loved his new job. I appointment two babysitters as well I mean a bouncer and a bartender to keep both eyes on them.

Once done with that I saw my older brothers waiting for me. Together we go to the rooftop. All of them order alcoholic drinks while I order non-alcoholic.

By an hour went by we were already laughing our ass off and playing never have I ever.

"I'm next." Levi clears his throat. "Never have I ever drunk dialed my ex."

Tristan, Nathan, Roy drink.

"I had called her and talked shit that I don't even remember. When I didn't get a satisfactory reply I went to her place and screamed for her to come down. When she didn't I started singing at the top of my lungs. The song I sung was 'Precious Possession', double fuck. I didn't know she wasn't home so I kept on singing until the police came and the next day she came to meet me, tell me how the neighbors call her princess." Nathan recounts the event and all of us laugh.

"Okay so never have I ever had a threesome." Says Roy.

Andrew, Nathan, Levi and Thomas raise their drinks.

None of us were expecting Andrew and Thomas to take a sip. It was so unexpected.

The night went by with games and oldies.

3rd Person POV

"Start counting your happy days Walker girl because they are limited. Once I get my hands on you will regret being happy because you don't fucking deserve it. You destroyed so many lives and next will be yours." The angry voice echoed through the small office room.

A/N

This was kind of boring
I know 💁

The serious drama will soon begin. Do you'll want to know who this person is in the next chapter or keep it a secret for a few more chapters?

Do vote and comment 🌼