Chapter 25 - Fun Day?

Alina's POV

The night went quick with Stella. She's totally adorable. She slept most of the time fortunately. My brothers couldn't stop touching her soft cheeks and she wanted to cuddle with Seth the most.

The next day Mason, Allen and Felix decided to join me for the small trip. So here we are going to have a fun day.

Andrew gives us the 'behave yourselves' lecture, kisses me and hugs the younger brothers.

James and Jacob took their car while we siblings took ours. We played with Stella and chatted all the time.

We reached around lunchtime but before going to our (James, Jacob and mine) favorite restaurant we decided to go to Hans' house. When we handed Stella to him I could see tears pool in his eyes. She is going to safe here. Just like Willow wanted.

After telling him to meet at the club in two hours we head to our favorite place.

The moment we enter we hear a loud, intimidating voice booms through the restaurant. "You little monkeys! Where have you all been?"

"Calm down old man Ben." Jacob laughs and gives a hug to him. Ben is the proud, 62 year old restaurant owner. We have been his loyal customers for years now. He was also a part mafia many years ago.

He hugs us and leads us to a corner table. He also sat with us and I certainly didn't miss the suspicious looks he gave to my brothers.

"Uncle Ben these are my brothers, Mason, Allen, Felix and I live with them in London now and guys this is Uncle Ben, the owner of this restaurant." I introduce.

Uncle Ben stretches his hand for a handshake and my brothers accept it with a small smile.

"So who is your legal guardian?" Uncle Ben asks me curiously. "Dad?"

"Nah I have three more older brothers. Eldest one is my legal guardian." I said and now I realize that I never asked anyone about my father. I mean I know he's dead and all but I don't know anything else.

How dumb of me.

"That's good. Finally you gave a loving family." He says while standing up and patting my cheek lovingly. "Hope your bitch mother rots in hell." He prays making us all laugh.

"So shall I get your usual?" He asks us excitedly.

"Yes just six portions." James says while pointing six fingers.

"Noted." He writes it on his palm through the invisible ink that was in his finger.

With that we enjoy a really good lunch and head for our dessert. Strawberry shortcakes, mint chocolate chip ice cream pie, cupcakes with various frosting and shaved ice. My poor brothers didn't know what shaved ice was and I literally cried. How can someone miss that delicious thing?

 How can someone miss that delicious thing?