Bonus Chapter 1

Alina's age - 17

Alina's POV

It's been a couple of months since I came back from that island. My wounds have healed and my voice is back.

The therapy was a struggle but we got through it.

After a lot of begging, getting angry and acting cute today Andrew took me to dad's grave. According to Andrew I still should be in resting.

"Hey dad, finally your idiot sons took me to meet you." I chuckled. "Yesterday I went on a grandfather-granddaughter date and got to know so much about you dad." I chuckled as I remembered the memories.

Flashback to yesterday

"What are we doing today GF(Grand Father)?" I asked as we left our house and he started driving to an apparent surprise place.

"Lots of fun I would say." He gave me smug smile and peaked through his 'cool' sunglasses.

"Oh so cool, aren't we?" I teased him.

"That I am." He said cockily.

After an hour of teasing each others music taste the car finally stoped at a lonely road. He gestured for me to follow him. The stone path he took was through huge trees. After a short 10 minute walk we reached a fairly large stone house, the metal door was already open. 

"What place is this GF?" I asked out of curiosity.

"You'll see GD(Grand Daughter)."

As we walked further on this unknown and uninhabited property he opened the wooden door to what seemed like a stable but when we entered my eyes couldn't help but lighten up.  

A shooting range.

A riffle shooting range.

So amazinggg.

"Like it?" He asked with a smirk.

"I already love it GF." I was bouncing on my toes.

"So shall we start?" He asked as he sets up everything.

"Yesssss." I squealed in happiness.

He sets up the riffle and targets for me and helped me get in standing position for short range.

"Remember sweetheart." He said sternly.

"1- Aim: Keep both eyes open to ease focusing and reduce eye strain and keep your aiming time brief. 

2- Control your breathing - At times, the excitement of spotting game will make it more difficult to control your breathing. Try to relax 

3- Hold Your Aim

4- To squeeze the trigger without jarring the gun, simply apply slow, steady pressure until the gun fires.

5- Follow Through: After the bullet fires, be sure to continue the squeeze or follow-through to avoid jerking the gun before the bullet leaves the barrel."

"Got it GF." I showed him a thumb up and we started our adventure. For the next three hours or so we continued shooting in different position like sitting, kneeling, prone and with bipods.

Then we drove back to the new place he and grandma bought so they could stay closer to us. He had kicked grandma out of the house as it was an excusive 'grandfather-granddaughter date'.