Do not Kill Me Guys- An alternative ending

Third Person POV

Alina and Vincent were set to get married in a few months and Alina was a few weeks pregnant as well.

They were the happiest together but somebody didn't like it so they kidnapped Alina. When Vincent finally gets her location and goes to her rescue they both along with their captor get trapped in a room. Their captor corners them and Alina is in Vincent's embrace. Before Vincent could push her behind his back the captor hold out of his gun and tells them to stay still or he'll shoot.

Then you know the usual chat between the guys goes on. Vincent tries stalling the captor but well the captor wasn't in the mood to waste his time so he shoots. Not once but a couple of times. In that moment Alina knew she was going to die so she hugged Vincent to protect him. She told him that she and their unborn child both love him and will forever be by his side. She told him not to blame himself and to live like they had planned. She told him to tell everyone that she loved them.

Even though Vincent had weapons on him it all happened so fast that he couldn't comprehend anything. While Alina was taking her last breaths in his arms the captor was laughing at them.

Vincent watched Alina die in his arms and he cried like never before, he begged her to stay like never before. The tsk tsk from captor snapped him out and rage filled his body. He mercilessly killed the captor but once the rage started fading the guilt and sorrow overpowered.

He couldn't protect his love and his child.

He sat on the ground and pulled a dead Alina on his lap and hugged her. Her blood stained his clothes and face. He kept rocking them back and forth, begging her to open her eyes but she didn't. She couldn't.

That's when others come to this room to see the most terrifying sight of their life. All of them tried waking her up, coaxing her into something but nothing worked. She didn't open her eyes.

~_______________~_______________~

Alina's death affected all of them. She was given the funeral a Mafia Queen gets. To the world she died in an accident.

The Walker brothers, except Felix and Seth, blamed Vincent for her death and Vincent wholeheartedly took all their beatings.

The Walker and King household was shattered, the house was just a building. The warmth was lost.

The J twins(James and Jacob) lost their best friend. They busied themselves in work in taking care of Vincent.

Felix stopped speaking, he stopped joking. He didn't blame Vincent for whatever happened because he knew it wasn't his fault. That's what mafia is but he never thought that this would take away his sissy. The price was his sweet little sissy. Every night he cries and when the clock strikes 1am he is reminded of how they both used to sneak for Nutella. How much he missed their thing.

Allen was furious. He took out all his anger and blamed Vincent. He just wanted someone to point finger at. Exercising and breaking things helped him and so did smoking. How much he wished that Alina would suddenly appear and smack him for smoking. Looking out if the backyard the swing always reminded him of how they used to play here even after being adults but for them swings were their thing.

Mason wasn't any different from Allen. He too blamed Vincent and became reckless. Getting into fights, destroying his own boxing studio and drinking helped. He would often come and sit on the bench where Alina and him would come for their brother-sister dates. It was their thing.

Tristan was somewhat like Mason and Allen. He blamed Vincent and did reckless things but among everyone he was the second most sorted person. He looked after the business to distract himself. Everyday when he went to the garage he saw her motorcycle and remembered the time when he taught her how to ride that dangerous thing. Late night rides was their thing.