Chapter 18 - All Secrets Out

Mason's POV

Our babysister is a part of a gang. Black Rose to be specific.

She is also involved with the mafia.

With the mafia leader.

With his son as well.

UNBELIEVABLE!!!

My innocent looking princess is already a part of the world which we wanted to hide her from.

The way Alina and Vincent hugged and bickered clearly gave off their relation. I hope it's not what I think.

When she pinched Vincent Andrew scolded her but Don gave him a 'IT'S OKAY' look. Freaking hell Don was even smiling so was his son. I have never seen them smile. Never. Everytime I have seen them and heard of them, they are known to be cold and closed off, especially Vincent.

Suddenly Alina and Vincent started talking in different languages. All of us were looking at them in confusion. Don gives us a small smile, "They tend to use different languages while conversing among themselves. You'll get used to it."

"But we aren't getting what they are talking. I mean I don't get the reason why they are using so many languages." Seth says with a uncertain smile.

"That's what it is Seth. They don't want people around them to know what they are talking about. Don't take it personally though. They both have always been secretive." Don tells us. "They learnt different languages for mafia purpose but look at the now. Using it for personal talks."

We glance over the two of them who were totally lost in their own world. Both of them looked happy. When Alina took Vincent to her room Allen and I were about to follow them but Don stopped us.

"Don't worry kids he won't hurt her. She is a really special person and he cares. He doesn't allow anyone except Alina to call him my nicknames. You all should rest assured."

Well now my suspicions are raising.

Is he her boyfriend?

Then Don, Andrew, Seth, Tristan talk about mafia and gang stuff while we listen. After about 15 minutes Alina and Vincent come downstairs. Again bickering. This time they were speaking in English about dark chocolate and white chocolate. Vincent had three small boxes in his hand. His birthday gifts I presume. 

 Don and Vincent literally ordered us to take care of Alina.  Both of them kissed her forehead and left.

We all walk back to the living room, "Let's change and then I'll explain." Alina say and runs to her room. We also go to our rooms.

When everyone comes downstairs she goes and sits near Tristan.

"So as you know I've been friends with Jacob, James and Vincent since I was 7. Their family is also very fond of me actually. I am like the daughter both the families wanted but never had. They told me about mafia and gang stuff when I was 10. That was also the time I got to know what 'Rachel' (their mother) did to me was actually abuse. Everybody warned her multiple times but she never listened. I was naïve to understand her hatred. Then they started training me. It was for self-defense at first but then they say the potential in me so I was trained to join a gang and later mafia." she explains. "Now shoot your questions my lovely brothers."

"Why is your identity as Angela hidden?" Allen asks her.

"Safety reasons. They all are protective." she says with s sigh.

All of us nod in understanding.

"Why is your name Angela?" Felix asks.

"As you heard I saved their lives, they think I'm an angel. Besides that everybody says I have a very innocent face to fool anyone. So Angela." She explains.