Bonus Chapter- 3

Alina's age- 19

Alina's POV

Tonight was another date night for Vincent and I. We went ice-skating and then played board games for a few hours before having a lovely dinner.

Instead of going home he brought me to our apartment that we got a few years ago.

While we were in the elevator his phone started ringing. He was still talking when we exited the elevator. He gestured for me to go ahead he'll join me later.

I nodded and typed the password to enter the apartment. I took a few steps in to switch on the lights but the lights didn't switch on. I tried a few more times but it didn't.

Suddenly a small, a peanut sized light, switch on on my left. There on the wall was a picture of Vin and I. On its bottom right corner was 'Flip me'.

When I flipped it 'Flip the pictures as you go ahead.' was written.

Another small light was switched on a few meters ahead. This time it a picture of me in a garden of flowers. I flipped it.
'I feel endless joy and happiness when I see your beautiful eyes.'

I smiled and soon another light was switched on with another picture of mine.
'Loving you is what I love to do.'

Another light was switched on again so I moved forward. It was a picture of Vin smashing his face into mine.
'My first and my last love.'

The memories behind these pictures were flooding in my mind.

I went ahead when another light was switched on. It was a picture of a pouting Vin with a face mask
'You bring out different sides of me.'

I chuckled at this picture and went ahead.

'I'll share anything and everything with you: last slice of pizza and last spoon of ice-cream.'

I laughed at this particular picture of the both of us eating ice-cream. Our faces were partially covered with ice-cream and so were our t-shirts.

Next light had another picture of us when we went for a hike.

'I can't imagine growing old with anyone else, nor do I want to.'

Sudden warmth filled my heart.

Another light and another picture of us from our first date.
'I know you're the only one I want to share the rest of life with.'

I bit my bottom lip nervously. I knew where this was going.

Next picture was a Christmas picture, both of us were cuddling and drinking something from our mugs.
'We are like hot cocoa and marshmallows. You are hot and I want to on you.'

I laughed out loud. Really loud.

By this time I was right in front of our bedroom. I opened the door and gasped when I saw the whole room was covered with mine and our pictures. I could feel tears forming in my eyes and the lump in my throat was getting harder.

Another light was switched on and in the picture Vin was hugging me from behind.
'My life will never be complete without you beside me.'

A light across the room lit up and next picture was of us at a fair.
'Come to your favorite part of this house.'

The balcony.

The hallway that was lit up with these small lights helped me on my way to the balcony.

Another gasp left my mouth week I entered the balcony.

The balcony was decorated with fairy lights, rose petals and in between stood a painting of us from one our dates in Italy.