Chapter 12 - The Nutella Secret

Alina's POV

Damn!!!

The atmosphere at dinner table feels so tense, only for me though. I don't know why the hell I was nervous to tell Andrew about my job. Seth and Felix were momentarily stealing glances and reassuring me. I finally gather up all my courage.

"Andrew." I call him with uncertainty, grabbing everyone's attention.

"Yes Violet." He says softly.

"You know I used to work in Southampton. I managed the finances and management of a club out there. In the last few days someone filled my place but now I want to go back to working. Actually I am. You don't have to worry because I'll be working from here. All the documents and reports will get delivered to me. I'm telling this because I just want you to support me because I really like this job. The club means a lot to me. I promise it won't affect my studies at all. The work isn't much, just takes two or three days a week. Al-"  my rant is cut by Andrew.

"Shhhhh." He pressed his index finger on my lips. "You do know that you don't need to work, right?" He asks me calmly.

"Yes but I want to do this." I please with my eyes.

He stares at me for a while minute. We literally had a silent communication though our eyes. I used all the cuteness my eyes held to convince him. I didn't need his permission to work but I really wanted him to support my decision. "Okay. I'm not against it as long as your studies remain the way they are."

I do a victory dance mentally. "Thank you so much big brother." I grin.

Except Seth and Felix look a bit shocked. I know convincing Andrew is not easy but I guess that doesn't apply to me. I teased my brothers by smirking.

After dinner we go to each TV, as usual Andrew is missing. This time Seth is missing as well.

"You know because of you the twins and Mason do their school work on time. They just can't let go the opportunity to spend time with you." Tris says with a grateful smile.

"Well, I'm flattered."

Some time later my phone buzzes. Hans.

H- Jordan will be coming over to your school tomorrow. Front gate of your school when your lunch break starts.

A- Thank you Hans and don't forget to keep an eye on the manager.

H- Yes ma'am I'll keep BOTH my eyes on the manager. *salute*

This old man and his jokes!!!

A- Not so funnyyyyy.

H- Just like youuuuu.

A- Sleep old man. Goodnight.

H- I'm not an old man kiddo. Goodnight though.

Just then Andrew was in with Seth. He was already in his PJs and looked extremely tired. He directly came and sat next to me while ruffling my hair.

After a while I poke his arm to get his attention.

"Yes, Violet?"

"Lie down." I point at my lap. When he looks at me amused and doesn't move I tug his shirt and pull his arm. After studying my face for a while he obliges.

I start massaging his head. He closed his eyes and a small smile played on his lips. The I massage his arms, palm and nails. He dozed off in the middle of the massage. I looked around to see most of my brothers sleeping in
compromising positions which made me laugh.

I run my hand through Andrew's hair and place a kiss on his forehead. "I love you big brother." I gently lift his head and get up. I brought blankets, covers my brothers and headed to my room since there was no place left in the living room.